Chapter 18

I've always hated Tuesdays, and this one in-particular even more. I never replied to Luke's text last night so I have no idea what's happening. I told my Dad last night that I was going to accept the record deal but I decided that I will only tell Calum, Michael and Ashton after our final exam, three weeks on Friday, the day before I leave to go to New York.

I got changed in to my burgundy "New York Girl" cropped t-shirt with my Ted Baker dark jeans and my black Toms. I tied my hair back in to a pony tail. I put on some gold with black jewelled earrings, some gold bangles and my gold "New York" ring before putting everything that I'd need for the day in my satchel and my phone in my pocket. (Full outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96552860).

I went downstairs to find both Sarah and Dad downstairs for a change.

"Congratulations" Sarah smiled, giving me a hug.

"I'm so proud of you" Dad smiled, giving me a huge hug after.

"When are you going to tell Luke?" Dad asked. I froze, completely forgetting that I hadn't told them.

"He broke it off last night" I told them before Sarah gave me a massive hug. She really was amazing and we'd got quite close recently.

"What? Why?" My Dad asked.

"I have no idea, ask Luke" I murmured before eating my breakfast.

I walked out of the door once I'd picked up my bag to find that Luke wasn't stood there as usual, but that wasn't really a surprise after what had happened. I put my earphones in and walked to school alone. Realizing I was a bit later than usual, I went straight to form. Just as I was about to walk in the door, I saw a sight that I really didn't want to see.

Luke practically making out with Trisha against the wall next to our form room door.

That meant that I had to walk past them to get in to form. Great.

Once I'd got past the awkwardness, I got in to form and Calum gave me a huge hug, Luke had obviously told them what he'd done.

"Thanks guys" I smiled as we walked out of school at the end of the day and were all going to mine to go swimming to try and cheer me up, like they'd been doing all day.

Once we were all changed we all headed out to the pool and ended up having a water fight although we were already in a pool.

We then ordered pizza and ate a lot of it as we all know how much the boys love pizza. Calum then made us watch a lot of films that we'd never seen before but don't want to see again until they all had to go home.

I had a lot to that Calum, Michael and Ashton for after they'd tried their hardest to cheer me up, and in all honesty, it worked. I felt slightly sorry for them though too as it was like their best friend had broken up with his girlfriend then left it all on them.

I wish I could tell them about me having to leave too, but I don't think that'll be a good idea until nearer the time.