Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning remembering what happened last night. After Lawson had finished, Luke and I went backstage and we sat talking to the boys for a bit. Everything was going well until we were going to leave, I'd hugged Andy, Adam and Joel and I was just going for a hug with Ryan when he kissed me right in front of Luke.

Luke didn't say a word to me on the way home despite me telling him how it was Ryan and not me, but Ryan wouldn't even stick up for me which made it even harder for me. I couldn't face getting up today so I just got my phone off my bedside table and looked through Twitter until I got a message from Ryan.

"Message From: Ryan,

I was stupid to do that last night, I shouldn't have kissed you in front of Luke. I guess I'm just jealous. I love you Jess, Ry xx"

Oh my god. Why did this have to happen to me? I was in tears when there was a knock on my bedroom door. "It's me Sarah, someone's here to see you" She said, slightly opening the door. "Come in" I said, not expecting Luke to be stood their next to her.

"I'll leave you two to it" She said, with a rather sympathetic look on her face.

"Luke" I whispered. "Jess don't worry, I'm not leaving you" He whispered, sitting next to me.

"I'm just annoyed with him, that's all" He continued before bringing his lips to mine and kissing me.

"I'm the only one who should be allowed to do that" He smirked before pulling away. I had my boyfriend back, now I just needed to sort Ryan out, and I decided that the best way wouldn't be by showing Luke the text.

We then decided that we would go to the beach today with the boys, so I made him wait in my room while I took a shower and got ready. Once I'd showered, I got changed in to my black bandeau bikini with my "Can't Stop Love" cropped t-shirt and my denim ripped shorts. I put on my blue Hollister flip-flops before packing my bag. (Full outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95970491).

"You ready?" I asked Luke when I walked back through to my room. "Yup, I just need to go home and get a few things, you call Ash and tell him we're ready and I'll be back before he arrives" He smiled. I picked up my phone and decided just to text Ashton.

"Message To: Ashton,

Hey, Luke & I are ready! :)"

I quickly got a reply and soon enough Luke was back and Ashton had arrived with Calum and Michael already in the car. 

Lets go to the beach!