Chapter 2

We arrived in Australia how ever many hours or days later. We got out of the airport and eventually arrived at our new house. "Wow" Was all that I could say. It was huge, like a villa! We all went inside and Dad showed me to my room which was on the top floor. It was more like a suite though. It had a bedroom with 3 doors off it. One was too a massive walk-in wardrobe, another was too a huge en-suite and the final one was to a room where all my equipment was set out, I had my own studio!

I want to be a music producer when I leave school, and thankfully I only have another half a year left of it, then I can go to college. I have a lot of music equipment, I guess I'm lucky Dad has a good job or I wouldn't have any of my recording and mixing equipment.

I started by unpacking all my clothes and shoes in to my walk in wardrobe. I then unpacked all my make-up and accessories in their too as there was a dressing table and mirror. I then went through to my en-suite and unpacked all the shower gels etc. After I'd done that I went through to my studio. I unpacked all my CDs and DVDs onto the shelves. I have quite a lot of DVDs, but I have hundreds of CDs. I then went through and unpacked all my other belongings in my bedroom. and set my docking station up in my room. I put my 5 Seconds of Summer poster up on my wall then went through to help Nathan and Kieran unpack seen as Dad was unpacking his own things.

After we'd finished, I gave them both a massive hug and told them that if there was anything they weren't happy about then to tell me and I'd help them. Since Mum left, I'd seem to act like a Mum to them. We then went outside in to the back garden and played football. About half an hour later, a tennis ball came flying over the fence from next door. I put it to the side until I heard the door bell ringing. I left the boys playing and went to answer it.

"You're... Luke.... Hemmings..." I whisper. "I'm guessing you're a fan then?" He smiled giving me a hug. "Haha yeah" I smiled. "You want the ball back I'm guessing?" I smirked, leading him through to the house to the garden where the ball was. "Thanks..." He began, "Jess" I finished. "You want to come and watch our rehearsals later then?" Luke suggested. "I'd love that" I told him, giving him another hug and he left.

I bought Nathan and Kieran up to my room and told them the news. Even though they're only young, they know about my obsession with the band. I couldn't believe I was living next door to Luke Hemmings. Argh! The boys went downstairs to watch a DVD, Monsters Inc. probably! I went in to my studio and started mixing a few tracks together. I added my own vocals and saved it before getting ready to go to the rehearsals. 

I have to admit, I was jet-lagged but I couldn't miss this chance! I found a pair of dark blue, ripped denim shorts and a white loose fitting tank top. I tied my blonde hair back in to a loose pony-tail and re-applied my make-up. I slipped on a pair of flip-flops and I was ready. I told Dad where I was going and put my phone in my pocket before walking next door and knocking on the door.