Moonlight Kiss {Chapter 16- Part 1}

Please comment/ vote / become a fan  :)))

Thanks!!!

Copyright © 2011 by twilightgirl1. All rights reserved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap Chapter 15

I sighed leaning my forehead to his. “Ok. I’m going to tell you what I have to do…there will be things that might surprise you, but those are the things that I have to do in order to end darkness once and for all”

He nodded.

“Let’s go inside” he said taking me hand, which I firmly held as we walked towards the house.

I knew right then that once telling him about the prophecy, there was no going back now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 {Part 1}

“Are you sure you still want to hear what I have to say?” I asked Robert turning around to see his response.

He looked at me with such and love, my knees were going weak. He nodded.

We were in my room now, the moon was our only light as the cold night started to get dark.

He sat on the edge of my bed, calm and ready to hear what I was ready to say. I knew that there were things that I needed to keep a secret. But I was going to tell him part of the story.

I sighed and looked out towards the moon. Its beautiful light shone on the sky.

I fidgeted; my nervousness was taking over me, leaving me without words.

“You know you can tell me anything Jane” I heard Robert said softly. I nodded not wanting to waist any more time.

“Ok, well…there is a prophecy…a prophecy that was written a long before your kind ever existed. Ever since then my world has been against the darkness. We are part of what is called Omun Dilerious; we are neither good nor bad. It is our distinct kind that has many people classifies us as vampires. We live in a world were anything can be possible…I life in a world where magical creatures exist. The grand prophecy came into full view when darkness started taking over my world. My father’s ancestors fought in a war that left my dad without a mother. She fought along with my kind to save my kingdom. But destiny had other plans, that’s where my mother Mary came in, a human or so she thought was destined to arrive to this town and find my father. Both of them were destined to fight against evil one more time…” I took a deep breath, not quiet meeting Robert’s eyes, I decided to look away and keep telling my story.

“They fought, but once again evil started corrupting my world. Angels, vampires, witches…everyone is in danger. That is where I come in, I’m…I’m also destined to save my world…so now you see Robert, I’m the last one to save my kingdom from the darkness. I’m the one is destined to finish this war and bring peace to my world.”

I looked back at Robert. His confused yet calm face scared me; I didn’t know what he could possibly be thinking in his head.

What is he going to tell me now?

He hesitated for a minute before answering me. “How are you going to do that?” he asked.

“I have to go to the dark forest; I have to find the answers that I’m seeking. The only thing is that I don’t have a lot of time. I can’t stay here any longer. I have to go Robert”

“What? No! You can’t” he said rushing to my side. His expression changed from confused to sadness immediately.

“I love you Robert, but there are things that I have to do first. My kingdom comes first, I have a duty to my people and I’m ready to face whatever it takes for me to save them” He placed his hand on my cheek gently while looking at my eyes. For a moment I saw desperation in his eyes.

I felt bad for doing this to him, but I had to do it. He needs to know the reason why I’m leaving.

“There must be another way to save them” he said desperately.

I shook my head and sighed. “There isn’t. The oracle has spoken, I have to be the one to save them; there is no other way”

Robert rose and started pacing back and forth. “No, I’m not letting you go Jane…”

“Robert…”

“No, listen to me, I love you Jane and I don’t care what you are… I want us to be together”

“Me too” he smiled leaning his forehead to mine.

“There is one way to keep us together”

“How?” I asked confused as to what he was talking about.

“By letting me come with you. I will go with you Jane…to the dark forest, I will go and I won’t accept a no for an answer” he said with such determination. My head started spinning. There was no way I was letting Robert come with me to a dangerous place. I can’t risk his life.

But if that’s the only way that I can be with him…would I let him fight by my side or let him stay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                  Thanks for reading! : )