Moonlight Kiss {Chapter 2}

Hi guys, here is chapter 2 of Moonlight Kiss, I'll update soon.

For those of you that like My First True Love, I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Enjoy.

(Let me know what you guys think of this story).

-------------------------------------------------

Moonlight Kiss

Chapter 2

I found myself looking around the forest, admiring its greatness. I was far away from home now; it was what I wanted after all right?

The night was chilly; I was getting goosebumps all over me. I looked up and saw the moon shinning right in front of my eyes.

I was finally in the human world, I smiled in delight. I knew that what I did was stupid, but it felt right, now all I have to do is find a place to stay.

Taking a deep breath, I started walking, taking everything in. The forest looked darker than ever. The cold breeze hit my face; the clouds were getting darker, covering the moon. I started walking faster, raindrops pelted against my head and ripped across my face.

I had no idea where I was going, it looked like the trees were guiding me, opening themselves as I walked past them.

I tried to protect myself from the rain, too bad my jacket was already soaking wet. As soon as I was out of the forest, I saw a small house at the end.

It looked like the house where my mom used to live, trust me the house looked way too old, it was nothing compare to the one mom used to talk about.

I took a deep breath before walking to the front door; I pushed the door lightly trying not to break it. I was not soaking wet, freezing cold and shaking violently. I couldn’t believe I was finally here, at that moment fear crossed my mind.

What are my parents going to do as soon as they find out that I’m no longer in my room?

I sighed and took a step forward looking around the house. I was amazed at how it looked, there were spider webs everywhere, the furniture was covered in dust, and it sure looked like one of those haunted houses.

Glancing back to the door, I make sure the door was closed before taking a tour of the house.

The kitchen was small, not to mention the amount of dust that there was around the dishes and silverware that was around the kitchen counter. I took my way upstairs where I would presume the bedroom were located.

There walls were covered with photos of my mother, and her sister…my aunt. I never got to actually meet her, she passed away unexpectedly. I tried asking my mom what happened to her, but she dismissed the question quickly, I’m guessing she didn’t want to talk about it.

I glanced down at one of the photos and saw a very handsome guy next to my aunt. I bet he was his boyfriend. I smiled and kept walking upstairs. There at the end of the hall was a door, I slowly made my way to it, the silence was killing me, and it made the place look creepy and scary.

As soon as I turned the knob it made a squeaking noise sound, the room itself was black. Were there any windows in this house?

I took a step forward; the room was small, nothing really special about it. I tried to look for a candle or some light, but I kept tripping over things that were on the floor, I crawled making my way to the other side of the room. There was indeed a window, but due to the curtains I wasn’t able to see it. I moved the curtains aside and opened what it appears to be a french door, not necessarily a window.