Moonlight Kiss Prologue

Hi guys : )

I know, I haven't posted in a while, but here is the sequel to Dark Forest,: )) I will post the link to the first story Dark Forest, just look at the external link. --------------------------------------------->

I'll be posting more of My First True Love, by the end of this week.

Please give this story a chance, it'll get better soon, I promise : D

Comment, Vote, become a fan  :)

 Thanks : )

Copyright © 2011 Jackie R.

All rights reserved.

This book contains material protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content.  All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Jackie R.) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              Moonlight Kiss {Prologue}

      300 hundred years ago my ancestors fought one of the biggest wars that mankind has ever experience before. Not that long ago my parents also had to fight in order to protect the Kingdom from becoming a place full of horror. All sorts of magical creatures exit in this world divided by the dark forest that has protected humans from crossing the portal to the night world. I have always wonder how it would be like to be human, but then I come to my senses and realize that I’m not a human and may never be because I was born a vampire princess; a princess with a duty to fulfill. I was marked just like my parents were to fulfill the prophecy that sealed my destiny even before I was born. Now it’s my turn to fight for my people in order to protect this world from the evil darkness that inhabits the dark forest. My mother fought and protected this world, now it’s my turn to end this war that has been tormenting the creatures of the night for centuries. But there is one thing that I’m still not certain of and that is if I’m ever going to find the guy of my dreams, my knight, the one that is going to come and save me from the things that I’m destined to do.

Maybe my future is already written, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t stop it from controlling my life.

I can’t tell you how this is going to end, but there is one thing that I can tell you and that is how everything is going to begin.    

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  Thanks for reading : )