Chapter One

Amy's Pov: Hey I'm Amy Cimorelli and I really like Beau Brooks from the Janoskains, but my sister Danielle Cimorelli and my friends wanted to go to the royal Adelaide show to have some fun.

But I didn't know that Beau brooks was there, with Luke Brooks and Jai Brooks damn. "Amy your crush is over, there said Danielle Cimorelli . '' Don't call him over, I said. '' Try me said Danielle Cimorelli. '' You do I won't talk to you, I said. So Danielle Cimorelli had to call Beau brooks, over where I was and I got nervous as hell.   '' BEAU BROOKS COME HERE, YELLED DANIELLE Cimorelli. '' Okay said Beau. Later Beau walks over with his brothers, I had butterflies in my stomach which made me feel sick. '' What do you want, Danielle Cimorelli. '' Amy Likes you, said Tiegan. '' Is that true, asked Beau. '' Yes I said nervous.   I was starting to hate my sister, since she told beau that I like him damn. '' Amy can I ask you something, asked Beau.  '' Yes I said.  '' Will you be my girlfriend, asked Beau.  '' Yes I said. '' Come and hang out with me and my, brothers said Beau.  '' Okay babe, I said.  '' Love you Amy, said Beau. '' I love you too, I said.   Holy Crap I didn't know that I was going, to get asked out by the guy I liked so much omg I was crying in the inside fuck.