James Yammouni

James's   Pov: Hey I'm James  Yammouni  and   I have  a crush on Kat Roberts ever, since  I was 18 but  I couldn't  tell her that  I liked her more as a friend not just yet.  But  I didn't know that Jai was  talking to  Kat Roberts on Facebook and  I needed, to know what he was saying to her.   " Jai what are you saying, to Kat I asked. ''  Just saying that you like her, said Jai . '' Gr  Jai, I hate you now I said. ''  I'm sorry said Jai. ''  Don't talk to me, I said. ''  What's wrong with James, asked Beau. ''  It's what jai told  the  girl James, likes on Facebook, said Daniel . ''  Well that's mean, said Luke Brooks.  '' Are you going to talk to him, James asked Beau. '' Nope I said mad.  Later I was so mad at Jai, since what he  did so I plugged in my headphones in my phone, and started to listen to the song Rude by Magic .  But  as  I was listening to the song Rude, by Magic  I had a text from Kat and  I was too mad to answer the text but   I did anyway.  * The text from  Kat Roberts on the phone*  

K:  Hey  James  - Kat

J:  Hey kat-  James

K:  So How are you James- Kat

J:  A Bit mad at  Jai, you _ James

K:  I'm good and why are you mad, at jai

J:  Because of what he told you -  James

K : what that you like me, more as a friend - Kat

J: Yes that - James.

K: Meet me at the park- Kat

J: What time - James

K: 12:30  tonight James -  Kat

J: Okay I will be there kat-  James

K: Okay see ya then James _ Kat

J: Sure will Kat- James.

 Later  I stop texting  Kat and quickly went upstairs  and  got some, clean clothes and  went in the  bathroom to take a quick shower   for tonight at 12:30.