Mikey Clifford

Mikey's Pov: Hi everyone you know who I'm, it's Michael Gordon Clifford and I had a phone call by Liz to see if Luke Hemmings, was at my house. * The phone call with Liz* '' Hi Michael said Liz On the phone. '' Hi I said back to her. '' Is Luke Hemmings at your, house asked Liz on the phone. '' Yes I said back to her. '' Okay said Liz on the phone. '' Bye I said to her. '' Bye said Liz. Later I ended the phone call, with Liz Hemmings and went out with my best friends Luke Hemmings, and Jade Ormond to have freaking fun.  "Let's have fun, said Jade. '' Where can we have, fun I asked. '' At the Adelaide show, said Luke Hemmings. '' Sounds cool I said. '' Then let's go said Jade. So I went to Adelaide show grounds, with My best friends Jade and Luke Hemmings to have freaking fun .  But as we got to the show, in Adelaide I got hungry at first, so I had to get something to eat. '' Guys I need food, I said. '' Mikey said Luke Hemmings. '' Yes I said. '' What do you want, to have asked Jade. '' Um Candy I said. '' Haha said Jade. So I went to go and get something, to eat or I would be sick if I don't eat anything. 

After we had something to eat, I asked my friends what, ride we should go on. '' What ride are we, going on I asked. '' The Haunted house, one said Jade. '' Okay I said. Later we all went on the ride Haunted house, damn it was freaking fun as fudge . '' I love this ride, I said. '' You should do, said Luke Hemmings.  So my friends and I went to have more, fun at the showgrounds .