The sleep over part two

'' So who's going first at this game, asked James. '' I will since it's, my sleep over I said. '' Okay jai, said James. So I  went first at the game, and it went on and it went on  for ever hot damn.  '' Tiegan, truth or dare,  I  asked. '' T said Tiegan. '' Is it true that you care, about someone in this room, I asked. '' Yes said Tiegan. '' She cares, about all of us said James. '' Yeah James is right, said Tiegan.  '' Your turn Tiegan, said Jai.  '' Beau t or d, said Tiegan.  "  Dare, said Beau. '' I dare you to  Sing for you by Reece Mastin, said Tiegan. 

So Beau sanged the song for you, by Reece Mastin.

''Stitch me up again

Lead me out the back door

I'll be there to take the blame for you

Is there any more that I can do?

Fuck you sanged Beau.

'' Your turn Beau, said Jade. '' I hate this game now, said Beau. '' Why I asked. '' Because my throat hurts from, singing said Beau. '' Then let's do something different, then said James. '' Yeah I agree, I said. '' Let's watch a movie, and have some pizza and candy, said Daniel. '' Hell yeah said Beau. '' That sounds awesome, as fuck I said.  So all of us were watching the movie, Buck which was about some dog.  But as we were watching it I started to cry, so damn much. Later my girlfriend saw me crying and she cuddled me, which made me smile again. Damn I love Tiegan so damn much, I said to myself. ''   Jai  I love you, said Tiegan. '' Tiegan I love you to the fucking, moon and  back I said. '' Aw that is cute  as fuck, said James.'' Yeah too cute, said Luke Brooks.  '' Can we  get back to the movie,  said  Mikey. '' Yeah we can I said.  Later all of us went back to watching the movie, that we were  watching with our pizza  and  candy.  But  after a while the candy and  pizza was all, got hot damn.