The big fight between Chloe and Mikey

Chloe's pov:  Omg  so I was getting ready for school, when  I got a mean text from my boyfriend Mikey .  But I thought it  was nothing that mean,  but as i got to  school it still Happened.  Later my friends asked me if i was okay, because I was upset and  angry. ''  You okay Cloe asked Jade. '' No I said. ''  What's wrong Chloe asked Kat. ''  It's Mikey, I said. '' What  is he  doing, asked Lisa. ''  Being nasty I said.  '' what is he saying, asked Dani Clifford. ''   That I hate you and everything else,  I said. '' I will have a talk to my brother, said Dani Clifford. '' Thanks I said. '' Anything for my  best friend, said Dani Clifford.

Later in Maths my phone, keep on getting mean messages from Mikey, so Dani Clifford took my phone and text him to stop the with the mean messages. * The text from Mikey*

M: I hate you bitch- Mikey

M: You suck Bitch- Mikey

M: I don't love you anymore- Mikey

'' Gr I'm getting sick off this, I said to Dani Clifford.

'' Pass me your phone, said Dani Clifford. '' Okay I said. Later I give my phone to Danielle Clifford, and she texted Mikey off my phone to stop with the mean messages.

* The text to Mikey from Danielle Clifford*

D: Hey Bro it's Danielle Clifford, can you stop being mean to your girlfriend- Danielle Clifford .

M: Look it wasn't me who sent them sis- Mikey

D: Then who did - Danielle Clifford

M: My best friend Jake- Mikey

D: Who's Jake - Danielle Clifford

M: Just a old mate of mine - Mikey

D: Well stop letting you friends, to go on your phone- Danielle Clifford

M:Okay - Mikey.

Later Danielle Clifford, gave back my phone and she told that his friend said all of that, but I didn't believe that at all. '' He told me that is wasn't him, who sent them said Danielle Clifford.

 '' That's bull shit, I said. '' That's what I thought, said Danielle Clifford.

 '' So who sent them I asked.  '' Some guy called Jake, said Danielle Clifford. ''  WTF i said. ''  Don't worry about him, said Danielle Clifford . '' Okay I will try, too  I said.

 '' Let's get your mind, of Him said Jade. '' How  can  I guys, I asked.  ''  Well will all go to the,  Movies after school to see  the Angry birds movie, said Jade. '' Okay  that might work,  I said.   Later school was over, so all my friends and I went to the movies, to get my mind off Mikey.