Fun night with James

So James and I went somewhere to have some fun, but I didn't  want to the  royal Adelaide  show not after i went there, with my friends and with my loser dad.  But  when James asked me to come with him to the royal Adelaide show, I stated to tear up . '' Baby girl want to come to the  show, with me babe  asked James. '' Babe  I cant I just can't , I said in tears. ''  Awe babe why not, asked James. ''  Because I went their with my friends, and then my loser dad I said.  '' Awe Babe  I didn't know, said James. '' It's okay  James I said. ''  Babe want to see a movie, then asked James. '' Yeah  I said. '' What movie asked James. '' Bad neighbours, I said. '' Okay baby girl, said James.  '' James  I said. ''  Yeah babe, asked James. '' Did we do anything bad last, night  I asked. '' Yeah we did, said James. '' Fuck no I feel sick, I said. '' Awe babe,  Said James. '' I guess we can't go to the  movies, I said.  " We can go another night baby girl, said James.  '' Yeah  we can babe, I said. '' I love you  baby girl, said James. '' I love you more,  I said.  Later I felt sick so I went to the bathroom to be  sick, and  I think I know why too.  Crap  I can't tell James that I'm pregnant  I just  can't, not just yet. But As  I got out of the bathroom and  James, was downstairs  but no I'm  going to tell him not just yet.  ''  So babe, how are you feeling, asked James. ''  A  little bit better,  I said. ''  Okay babe, said James. ''  Beau my best friend, can I talk to you in private, I asked. '' Sure my best friend, said Beau.  So Beau and I went  into the  kitchen to talk,  in private so no one could hear.  '' What's wrong,  Kat asked Beau. ''  I just can't tell James, that im Pregnant, I said. '' You have to tell, him soon or later  Said Beau. '' I can't I'm scared too, I said. ''  I will help you out best friend, said Beau . '' Thanks  Beau  I said. '' Anything for a friend, of mine said Beau.  Later  I walked out of the kitchen to grab James, to come with me so we could talk alone. ''  Babe we need to talk, I said. ''  Okay babe, said James. '' Step into the  kitchen, I said. '' Alright said James.  So James and I went into the  kitchen, and Beau was still in there because I couldn't say it  to James which sucked. ''  James  their is something, you need to know  said Beau . ''  C'mon on  tell me, Said James.  '' Well kat is pregnant, with your kid said Beau. '' Is that true, asked James. '' Yes I said. '' OMG I'M GOING TO  BE A DAD, YELLED OUT JAMES. '' Are you happy, asked Beau. ''  Yeah said James. '' You should tell the  others, said  Beau. '' I will said James.  So James and Beau, I all went  back into the lounge room to tell the others, that James is going to be a father. ''  GUYS I need to tell yous something, I said. ''  Okay go on kat, said Jai. ''  James and I are  going to be  parents, I said. '' Awe that's great to hear, said Luke Brooks. ''  So happy for yours, both said Daniel. ''  We all are, said Beau .  '' So do yous know if it's, a boy or girl asked Daniel. '' Not yet, I said. '' You should get a check up, said Beau. '' Okay I said. Later that night I went to the doctors to have a check, up to see if it was a girl or boy baby. But I got in right away, and I went in to get the sex to the baby. '' Want to know if it's a boy or girl asked Dr Richard. '' Yes please I said. '' It's a little a Girl, said Dr Richard. '' Okay I said. Later I went out of the room and James, was waiting in the waiting room. '' Babe, so what is the sex of the kid, asked James. '' Its a girl, I said. '' Sweet said James. '' Let's go back home, I said. '' Yeah let's go said James. Later James and I went back home, to tell the others that's, a little girl. '' Guys want  to know, if it's a girl or boy, asked James. '' Yeah tell us, said Beau. '' It's a girl, said James. '' Can we help with the name, asked Jai. '' Sure I said. ''  How about the  name, Abbey Lee Yammouni, said Beau. '' I love that name, I said. '' Yeah same, said James. '' Than call her that,  said Beau.  '' Okay said James.