Paige Mahone

Paige's Pov: Hey I'm Paige Mahone and I'm Lisa little cousin, but I don't like my uncle at all . But I go to the same school as my cousin, Lisa. So I was at school with my friends, hanging out when some guy comes up to me and told me to go and die you dumb bitch, but I don't know why everyone keeps saying that. Later I was going to walk out of the school gates, when my cousin Lisa comes over to me to see what was going on but I didn't know she was with her boyfriend, Luke brooks at the time. '' Are you okay asked Lisa. '' No I said. '' What's with everyone telling you to die, asked Luke Brooks. '' I don't know I said. '' Let's go home said Lisa. '' Okay I said. Later Luke Brooks and Lisa, I left the school grounds to get away from all the bullies at that crap shit school. But I didn't want to go on my social media accounts, just in case if there is mean hate on there.  So I asked my cousin if she could, logged on my Facebook to see if they, is no mean shit on my Facebook account or my twitter account . '' Cuz can you check my Facebook, and my twitter I asked. '' Sure said Lisa.  So Lisa goes on my Facebook account, but there was nothing mean on there, so she logged out of my facebook account, and logged on my twitter account on my Laptop. But as she did they were lots of messages on their over, 100 dms fuck.

* The Messages said *

First Message from Clare Dustan

Paige You really suck, and I don't like you anymore – Clare Dustan.

Second message from Amy Hood I hate you bitch- Amy H.

Third Message from Jessica Parker I Really don't like you – Jess P

Fourth Message from Rosie Attwood I don't want to your friend anymore bitch, I hate you so much - Rosie A

Fifth message from Bella Osment

I Hate You Bitch go and die- Bella Osment

But there was lots more that were mean, saying go and die bitch and no one likes you bitch and lots more mean messages. '' Paige stay off Twitter, Said Luke Brooks. '' Okay I said in tears. '' I will fix this best friend, said Luke Brooks. '' Okay you can try I said. '' I will try said Luke Brooks. So Luke brooks wrote up post on my twitter account, saying who ever is being nasty to his friend, or something like that. * The Post from Luke Brooks on my twitter, account *

Hey to all of the people who is being mean, to my awesome best friend Paige I won't be freaking happy if I lose her as friend because off all this hate on here so please stop all this thanks – Luke Brooks from the Janoskians here.

  " So are they going to stop, I asked. '' I hope so Paige, said Luke Brooks. '' But for now on I'm going to check your twitter, account on my phone said Lisa. '' But you need my log in, I said. '' Then write it down, said Luke Brooks. '' Okay I said. So I wrote my twitter account on a piece of paper and then I gave, it to my cousin Lisa so she can check my twitter account all the time.