Hangout a the park with Lisa Mahone

So the next morning I woke up at 2:00 am and got ready to hangout, with Lisa at the park, so I grab my phone and car keys, and went downstairs to jump in my car to get to the park to meet Lisa there. But I was waiting for a while and I was thinking, I hope that Lisa was not setting me up but if she is I won't, be so happy with her. Before I was about to get, up leave to go back to my car Lisa rocks up late but I was still at the park anyway. '' Luke Brooks sorry I'm, late said Lisa. '' It's okay I said. '' You do know that I have school, in the morning right, asked Lisa. '' What No I said. '' Well I do, but I don't really care, said Lisa. '' Lisa can I ask you, something I asked. '' Sure what's that asked Lisa. '' Will You be my beautiful, girlfriend I asked. '' Yes I love to, be your girlfriend Luke brooks said Lisa. '' Damn I love you, I said.  '' I love you more, said Lisa.    '' I better get back home, before my two brothers find out that I'm not there I said. '' Yeah same I better get, back home or I'm grounded said Lisa.  '' Who dropped you off, I asked.  '' My Dad said Lisa.  '' Is he still here, I asked.  '' Yes said Lisa. '' Okay I will see you, tomorrow after school right.  '' Yeah See ya babe, said Lisa.  ''  Bye babe, I said.  '' Bye babe said Lisa.  Later i  went  home in my car, before I got into shit for being out so late. But as I got inside the house, Beau was awake and  I knew that i was going to get asked where I was fuck .  '' Where were you, asked Beau. '' I was at the freaking park, I said. '' Doing what asked Beau. '' I was hanging out with Lisa Mahone, I said. '' What is she your girlfriend, now asked Beau. '' Yes now shut the fuck up, I said . '' If you say so, said Beau. After I walked upstairs, to my bedroom I jumped on my bed and went to sleep .