The wedding night

So Tonight was the big day and it is, going to be freaking awesome as hell. But I didn't know that my parents were going to be there, damn . Later it was time for the wedding to start, and Jade walked down the sand all pretty and beautiful as hell.  So the wedding begin and Reece Mastin, was the wedding host.  '' Luke Hemmings, do you take Jade Ormond to be your beautiful, wife asked Reece Mastin. " Yes I do I said. '' Jade Ormond do you take, Luke Hemmings to be your husband, asked Reece Mastin. '' Yes I do said Jade. '' You may kiss now, said Reece Mastin.  So Jade and I are now married, so I could do whatever I wanted now fuck yeah.  '' Let's  have some fun, said Reece. ''  Yeah  Let's have  some fucking, fun I said. '' Until we get drunk, said Luke brooks.  ''  Haha said Jade. ''  It would be  awesome, if we  all got drunk, said Jai. '' So true said Luke Brooks. '' Then what the  fuck, are we waiting for, said James. ''  Let's freaking do this, said Mikey. Later  all of us got drunk, and  danced all night long at the freaking beach and damn it was freaking fun as fuck. But something had to happened to my friendship with Mikey, since he was having a go at my best friend Reece Mastin, so I lost it . '' You suck Reece Mastin, said Mikey. '' MIKEY YOU ARE MEAN, GET OUT OF MY LIFE, I Yelled at Mikey. '' What  for asked Mikey. '' Since what  you just, told Reece I said. '' What was that, asked Mikey. '' You told him that he sucks, said Jai. ''  What to Reece, asked Mikey. '' Yes we all heard it, said Beau.  '' Do I care, said Mikey. '' Just leave, said James. '' Fine I will said Mikey. Later Mikey Left, since what he said to My best mate Reece Mastin, and I cant be friends with a bully not any more any way.  But I was thinking, should I ever be Mikey's friend again, since what he said to my awesome friend Reece Mastin.   Later all of us went back home, and I was really angry at Mikey just because of what he said to Reece Mastin.  But as we got home Mikey was calling me on, my phone but I didn't answer the phone call to that jerk who was my best friend, but now he is my ex best friend.