The day two at school

Gr I didn't want to go to school, on the last day of the term and I couldn't take all the shit from my ex friends there. But I didn't know that Lily was going to started talking, to me one of ex close friend on twitter. * The message from Lily Parker on twitter *

L: Hey Chloe, why are you not at school I miss you bff - Lily

C: Hi Lily, I'm not at school because I'm freaking sick – Cloe

L: Okay get better soon - Lily

C: I will try too - Cloe

L: Are we still friends – Lily

C: Yes just us - Cloe

L: Okay I got to go - Lily

C: Bye - Cloe

L: Yeah bye- Lily

Later I went off twitter and went downstairs, to make a hot chocolate since I was freaking sick like a freaking dog. But I didn't know that Mikey was coming, over. '' Chloe do you know that mikey is outside, right said Melissa ( my mum). '' What I said. '' I saw his car, said Melissa . '' Mum I'm too sick, to go out somewhere with him I said. '' I know that's why I asked him, to come over said Melissa.  '' Mum I don't want  him here, I said. ''  Sweetheart  I have to go to work, said Melissa. '' I can look after myself, you know mum I said. '' I know that, but when your sick it's didn't said Melissa. '' Fine but he is  Dani Clifford's brother, I said. '' Oh okay said Melissa. Later my mum went off to work, and I was home with mikey damn I could feel, that something was going to happening.