Chapter 3 Tiegan Hunter

Tiegan's Pov: Hey I'm Tiegan Hunter, and I don't like it just because two of my best friends, are dating someone but I'm not what sucks so much.  But I had phone call by Jai Brooks the guy, I liked so much . * The phone call with Jai Brooks* .  '' Hey Tiegan, said Jai on the phone. '' Hey Jai I said on the phone. '' Can I come over, asked Jai on the phone. '' Yes you can jai, I said back to him. '' Kool see you soon, Tiegan said Jai on the phone. '' See ya Jai I said back to him. So I ended the phone call with Jai and got, ready since I was still in my pjs damn. But as I was changing out of my pjs, my dad called out my name. '' Tiegan, get down her, said Ben Hunter (her Dad). '' Coming dad I said. Later I was done, and I walked out of my bedroom and I saw jai in the lounge room. '' Hello Tiegan, you look pretty said Jai. '' Thanks jai, I said. '' Tiegan, will you be my girlfriend asked, Jai. '' Yes I said. '' Awe that's so cute, said Ben. '' Dad shut up, I said. So Jai and I went to my bedroom, to get away from my dad since he wouldn't shut up damn. '' What can we do, I asked. '' Watch something, or make out said Jai. '' Okay let's do both I said. '' Okay said Jai. So Jai and I were watching a movie, and  making out at the same  time and  it was the best night ever. '' Tiegan i love you, said Jai. '' I love you Too I said.