Chapter 9

Sorry it takes so long to upload! So busy! Please Understand!!

ILY<3

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN! 

_____________________________________________________

   The day was cloudy and the atmosphere surrounding the earth was almost placid with rain. It seemed that humans were rather sleepy and mopey during these times. I hovered above the ozone waiting for the sun to orbit around, signifying morning on earth. What was my purpose for being here? What was my purpose for traveling to earth everyday, knowing that the human boy I am tracking might not even like me.

It is not reasonable for a monster to have feelings. Somehow I have lost myself in the feelings only humans contain. Now I will have to deal with the pain only humans go through. Heartbreak. Was that what all those songs were about?  

I cleared the thought from my head. I was going to earth to hunt. I spoke out loud in an attempt to persuade myself of my lie. 

"Uri. You are a beast. A hunter. A killer." I lowered myself in to the earths atmosphere and cool air swept across my alien skin. It would be chilly to humans but I don't feel cold unless the temperature hits -30 degrees. Earth is warmer than anywhere in our planet. How the humans tolerate it will always be beyond me, but at times when the sun was directly in the orbit of the earth was the hottest times on this planet.

They called it summer.

However summer was almost 5 months ago. I only came here during summer if I was completely desperate to see Aaron.

A snarl came from the back of my throat suppressing the stupid thought. Why does everything I think go back to him?

I dashed through the clouds eager to hunt. Eager to prove to myself that I was incapable of feeling anything beyond hate and revulsion towards the human race. They have done nothing but mindlessly curse the species they do not know. They are smug and intelligent.

Rude and too polite.

Sarcastic and erotic. For the men every woman is an object and for the women every sweet man is a monster.

I relaxed my wings and allowed gravity to pull me towards the earth. I felt my acceleration slowly increasing until my speed was constant in rhythm with the air around me. As I was a few thousand feet above the ground I spread my wings as a human would a parachute. Sadly there was a large plane of people staring out their window.

I quickly glanced at their reaction. Could they see me?

Through a small oval window I could see the horrified face of a young child. I grimaced staring at him  then continued to the earth. I gracefully landed on the roof of a tall apartment building in the middle of God knows where. The people dressed different here. Almost classy.

Did I lose track of the countries I was flying over?  

The people here were mostly pale white with dark brown or blonde hair. There were no minorities. No one colored. No one mixed. No Aaron. Where was I?

A man called to a lady across the street in English but his accent was the strongest I have ever heard.

"Ay! You."

"Me?" The Young lady asked confused.

"Why yes." He answered with a devilish tone to his voice.

He began slowly approaching her, his intentions clear and well thought out. The blue eyed lady took two steps back, her breath beginning to speed up and control her.