400 FOLLOWRZ?!?!?!?!

Dj: -refreshes Wattpad, and sees 400 followers on their homepage- WHAT?! WHAT?!?!?! WHY?! WHAT?! HOW?!?!? HOWZAWAZZAWHYZAWHAAAT?!

Elric: What is it now, Dj?

Dj: I HAVE 400 FOLLOWERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! -screams so loud that the Martians can hear it, despite the fact that sound can't travel through space-

Aphmoo: -fangirls- I knew you could do it, Dj!

Zane: Well done!

Levi: Good job, I guess, Brat. -Tch-

Enfer: GOOD JOB, CREATOR!

Dj: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAKE AND PIE AND FUD FOR EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! AND NOW A SINCERE SPEECH!

Dj: -ahem- Guys, I love you all so much! I never expected to get past 50 followers at most, ever. So this comes as a total shock. Even though I can seem goofy and insincere sometimes, just know that I truly love all of you. I read all of your comments, I check out your pages, and I try to interact with you. And....I even try harder in school for you. I try to not get homework so I can update my works for you. I love you all, and I hope that you guys continue to be amazing. Also....thank you. So much. Without all of you, this account would never had become so welcoming, kind, funny, and supporting. And, it would have never become a community. Just know that I am always here for all of you, even if you don't want me to be.

All: AND NOW FOR FUD!