Unrequited Love

Laurence PoV:

It's been a while. Now it's July, and I know that I have moved on. I know, because I have a new unrequited love. She's beautiful, smart, strong, sassy, and rough 'n' tough as nails. I love Nicole. Nicole's helped me through some dark times, and I've fallen in love. But...I don't think she loves me back. Hence the 'unrequited' part of my love. Dante has most likely stolen her heart, as he hangs out with her a lot, and the fact that she acts as relaxed around him as she is Katelyn. At least we are pretty good friends; we play fight and she let's me call her Nickie. We usually just hang out at the tree she found me at when we first became good friends. Just like I am now. I don't expect her to come, but I just like to be here to think. This love that I feel for her...it feels different than the love that I feel for Aphmau. Like....with Aphmau, I felt the constant need to protect her and be possessive. With Nickie, I feel like we are one, like we are equals, and that she is not a...prize, if you will. I guess....this is true love, not idolistic love. Well, in that case...I don't want to ever stop loving her. Even if she doesn't return my feelings, I love the fact that she manages to make me feel better, the fact that she's willing to spar with me, and the fact that she's protective of her friends to no end. She is also similar to my line of thinking when it comes to newcomers; wary and have them earn your trust. And she has earned my trust. I allow her into our home anytime she likes. If Garroth and Dante have a problem with that, they haven't mentioned it. In fact, Garroth has been spending a lot of time at Zoey's house...all because of Travis. Zoey doesn't feel comfortable at our house anymore because Travis makes her uncomfortable due to him hitting on her. Well, fools almost never learn. I sigh, and ruffle my hair. Why must love be so complicated?

Nicole PoV:

Ugh....I know what this is, and I had kinda wished to never feel it again. I'm in love with Laurence. But he is probably going to go after...a different girl. He probably only sees me as a friend. This is why I don't want to feel this way. Last time I had loved someone; Dante. He ended up only seeing me as a friend, and he started flirting with Kawaii~Chan. Ever since then, I have wanted to just give up on love, never wanting to have my heart crushed again. Why do you have to be so...appealing, Laurence?! Ugh...I just had to fall in love with his playful, kind, hot-tempered nature. Most likely my heart is going to be shattered at one point or another. There is no way he could love me, I mean, we are best buds. I am as good of friends with him as I am Katelyn. Well, at least I feel good when I'm around him, and he's likes to spar, and he somehow always manages to cheer me up with his goofball tendencies. Crashing onto the couch, I sigh. Why must love be so complicated?

A/N: YES! LAUROLE! LAUROLE! LAUROLE! I SHIP IT! Hehehe! I hope you guys are okay with the break from the Zanemau part, because to be honest, I kinda wanted to make Zoerroth and Laurole fluff. It will revert right back to Zanemau once I get this last fluff outta the way, so I hope that you enjoy it while it lasts. Luv ya all! Bai~ <3