Valentine's Day

Zane was freaking out. He had to find the perfect gift for Aphmau. Valentine's day was tomorrow, and he was going to ask Aphmau the question. Being her boyfriend would be the best thing ever. Now, he knew that getting her orchids would be a good idea, but he wanted to get her more. Zane knew that Aphmau loved anime, purple, dogs, cats, romance novels, and...music. That's it! He would sing her the song he wrote. Zane had written a song for Aphmau, but never sung it for her, because he hadn't wanted to confess his feelings yet. Now was the perfect time. That night, Zane broke out his guitar, and practiced until it was late.

Aphmau was ready for Zane. Today was Valentine's day, and she was ready to give her gift. She had found collector's editions of Buttershy, Midnight Sprinkle, and all the rest of the main ponies from Our Little Horses. She also planned to do something that would be unexpected. But then, she heard a tapping on her window. This was strange because she was on the second floor. She walked to the window, and opened it. Aphmau looked down, and saw Zane, holding a guitar, and a bouquet of orchids rested at his feet. He started to play, and sing.

"When I first saw you, I couldn't look you in the eye. When that first kiss hit my cheek, I felt as though I could fly. Although you deserve much better, even though you make my heart flutter, I want you to be mine. You sparkle and shine, your heart lights up my day, I only wish that you could stay...with me. I keep my heart locked up tight, but to you I give the key. You sparkle, sparkle and shine, and I only wish that you could stay...with me. I never felt anything before, but hatred, bitterness, and oh so much more. But with you...I feel alive. My head storms like a busy beehive, filled with thoughts of you. I ask you one single question, and this one far over due. You sparkle and shine, your heart lights up my day, I only wish that you could stay...with me. I keep my heart locked up tight, but to you I give the key. You sparkle, sparkle and shine, and I only wish that you...would be mine," Zane sang, in the most beautiful voice Aphmau had ever heard. He picked up the bouquet, and said, face and ears blushing a deep scarlet, "Aphmau, I love you more than anything. You are the only reason that I have seen good in this world, the only reason why I am here today as a happy man. I want to make you happy, and feel this good all the time. With that in mind, I ask you, would you be my girlfriend?"

Aphmau had tears in her eyes, and a huge smile upon her face. That song...it was beautiful. There is no way that she deserved him. He deserved better. "Zane...Yes! YES! I will be your girlfriend! Let me come down there and give you my gift."

She dashed downstairs, and grabbed the gift. Zane felt...blissful. He was on cloud nine, because she said that he could do her the honor of being her boyfriend. She deserved better, but she chose him. Finally, he saw the beauty that was his girlfriend. She carried a large bag, and he felt bad. Zane felt as though he should have gotten her more.

"Here, I bought these for you, but...I feel like it isn't enough. Your song, your question, that was the best gift that I could have been given. I love you, Zane. Happy Valentine's Day," Aphmau said, giving him the bag.

This couldn't have gotten any better, he found that she had gotten him the collector's edition of the Mane Characters that he had been missing. But then, she told him to close his eyes. He did, after putting his gifts in the bag. In a few moments, he felt a soft sensation on his lips, and he felt her hands resting on the small of his back, and his neck. Aphmau was kissing him, while holding him in an embrace. He soon returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her gently. Her lips were soft, and tasted of strawberries and chocolate. Feeling her lips on his was amazing, and he felt protective over the precious girl in his arms. Meanwhile, Aphmau was just on cloud nine. He tasted of blueberries and vanilla, and his kiss was firm, like he never wanted to stop, but soft, as if not to make her uncomfortable. His hands rested on her hips, and she loved this feeling.

Across the street, Garroth and Laurence were getting ready to ask Aphmau to be their Valentine. They just wanted to see who would win her heart. They walked out the door, and saw the most horrifying sight they have ever seen. Aphmau and some mysterious man were kissing passionately. What was worse, was that they realized it was Zane, and that they were both enjoying it. Aphmau's arms were wrapped around Zane, her hands resting on his neck and the small of his back, and Zane's hands were resting on her hips. After a full minute of standing there, kissing, They both pulled away for air. Finally, the axe came down.

"I love you, Aphmau. I don't know what I would do without you," Zane said.

Aphmau giggled, and replied, "I love you too, Zane."

Then, they kissed again. The same position was used, but this time Zane's fingers were curling into Aphmau's hair. Garroth and Laurence just fainted from pure shock. The lovers stood there kissing, and later spent the rest of the Day doing what they love most; spending time with each other.

A/N  Sup, Spuds! I have finally run out of ideas! CODE RED! CODE RED! WE HAVE A CODE RED; WRITER'S BLOCK! Lol. So, give me any ideas of fluff, coz I want to write a lot more fluff before anything major. I forgot to mention, but they are...like...19 in this. So yeah. MO' FLUFF IDEAS PEEPLE! I hope you liked! Bai~ <3