1 THOUSAND READS?!?!?!

Dj: *looks at phone, sees the 1K on this story*

Dj: OH MY....I CAN'T EVEN....YOU GUYS JUST...............YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!

Brother: AWESOME!

Dj: I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! OH MY FLIPPING IRENE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Dj: *dies. Dr. Doctor comes in and does the electric shock thingy.*

Dj: Thank you, Dr. Doctor.

Dr. Doctor: No problem. Promise not to hardcore fangirl to the extreme. 

Dj: *laughs* No promises. These guys are so flipping awesome. 

Dr. Doctor: *chuckles* Well, I'll see you soon, I'm guessing from all the hardcore fangirling you do. Bye.

Dj: Bai!

Dj: Okay, so you guys, I thought that in this milestone, I would do a shout out to awesome authors and people who commented down to keep me going with ideas. So here it goes.

SHOUT OUT TO:

Zaphmau

tristalynn02

Gabijaukyt

GalaxyKitten47

FlashBack823

vickychaney

mentallylove

and

JustThatGalaxy

Thank you guys so much for the moral support, and the ideas. (Btw: I know that mentallylove is not one of my supporters, but she is one of the reasons I started writing fanfictions at all). I am SOOO grateful to all of you, not just the people I shouted out to.  I love all my Spuds! See you all next chapter!