Abby's Victory

Dj: YES! BACK TO THE STORYLINE!

Elric: Do that one thing you were going to do.

Dj: Right on it, Ricky!

Abby PoV:

Daddy is always working or hanging out with Auntie Katelyn or me, and never has time to actually go on dates. To be honest, I don't see Katelyn as a auntie, but Daddy always has me refer to her as one. But I know the truth. He just doesn't want to get rejected by her, like how Mommy left me with him once I was born. I don't know where Mommy is now, but I know that she's not dead. Eh, so that's why I want "Auntie" Katelyn to be my new mommy. So, since Daddy has the day off today, I'm gonna try to, as Auntie Nicole would say, 'hook them up'.

Politely, I walk up to Daddy, and ask, "Daddy, can we go hang out with Auntie Katelyn, please?"

"Sure, Pumpkin," Daddy answers, already getting everything ready to go.

~Time Skip of THE BUTT KNIGHTS!~

Daddy and Auntie Katelyn are sitting on the couch, watching WWE. Since the fight got boring, they start talking. Of course, being them, they talk while facing each other. Sneakily, I set down Aphmau's ponies, and creep behind the couch. Gently, I climb up, and balance myself before placing a hand on the backs of both of their heads. Then, I shove their faces together, so they kiss. #Dadlyn is a go.

Katelyn PoV:

OH MY IRENE, WHAT HAPPENED? My eyes are wide open, and out of the corner of my eye, I can see Abby with a mischievous smile on her face. Then, I look back at Jeffory, and see that he has equal surprise. WIth a giving up look, Jeffory closes his eyes, and hugs me while the 'kiss' continues. What. The. Nether. Was this really happening? Or is this a dream? Well....if it's a dream, then I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I close my eyes, and return the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. After a few seconds, we both pull back when we hear the snap of a camera. Quickly, we both whip our heads around to see Abby holding up Jeffory's phone, looking like she just took a picture. 

Smiling, and jumping up and down, Abby exclaims, "Yay! #Dadlyn sailed!"

Before we could react, she ran upstairs. Ugh. Just now does the impact of what just happened hit me. I pull my arms away from Jeffory, and sit as far away from him as I can, wondering why my face feels on fire. Since I'm an arm's length away from Jeffory, I punch his arm without looking at him.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Jeffory exclaims.

Without thinking, I look at him, and shout, "That was for making me feel like this!"

"W-What?" Jeffory stutters, his face gaining a pink tinge.

My face growing hotter, I stand up, and punch him again, this time in the shoulder, then say, "And that was for making my face feel like a freaking volcano!"

"H-Huh?!" Jeffory exclaims, growing even redder.

Then, I pull him up by the front of his shirt, and hold him in place a few inches from my face. Then, I slam my lips into his, my eyes squeezed shut, and my face feeling like it was melting from the heat. When I pull away, I say, "And that....was for making me fall in love!"

Feeling very embarrassed, I go and sit on the floor in the corner of the room. Silently, I glare at the floor, my arms and legs crossed. Darn you, Jeffory. Why do you have to be so charming, nice, funny, hard-working, handsome, encouraging and good-natured....Suddenly, I feel arms wrap around my waist, pick me up, and set me down on something more comfortable than the floor. I look back, and then down. The person who picked me up was Jeffory, and the 'thing' I am sitting on is his lap. HOW IN THE NAME OF IRENE'S MOTHER IS MY FACE HOTTER THAN IT ALREADY WAS?! Jeffory, kisses the top of my head, his lips caressing my blue hair. 

Then, he leans down a little and whispers in my ear, "I love you, Katelyn."

"I.....love you too, Jeffory," I say, snuggling up against him.

Maybe this isn't too bad after all.