Aphmau's First Revelation, and the Hangout

Aphmau was sitting on her bed, an expression that looked partially happy, partially confused, and partially blank upon her face. She still couldn't believe what had happened. Did she really just kiss Zane? If only on the cheek? Her lips still tingled from the feel of his skin. It had been smooth, and had a pleasant touch of warmth to it. She had smelled the faint scent of a crisp winter day and mint. Was that what he had smelled like? She was sure of it. Aphmau was confused. Half of her felt ecstatic, which she did not understand why she felt that way, and half of her felt embarrassed. Nobody had seen them, but she still felt strange. That had happened just yesterday. She knew it, although she tried to deny it. She was in love with Zane. Zane was a nice person underneath, he just has never experienced kindness. He is smart, nice, and not to mention funny and cute. She dreamed about what it would be like to be his, for him to be hers. She imagined his strong arms around her in a warm embrace, her head resting on his lap, him stroking her hair while she read or drew or whatever, him holding her at night, keeping the Demons of Nightmares away. Yes, she believed that there are demons that haunt you in your nightmares, and when she thought of him, they stayed away. If only he felt the same... A ring sounded from downstairs. Seeing as Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were not answering it, she walked down to do so. What she saw surprised her, and pleased her. It was Zane, in his jeans and sweater, scratching the back of his neck with one hand, the other in his pocket. Those icy blue eyes, after seeing who answered the door, darted anywhere but Aphmau.

"U-Uhh....Hi. I, um, wanted to know if you wanted to...hang out. You are the only one who seems to even remotely be my friend. I don't mind if it isn't convenient for you... or if you don't want to...but I, uh, thought I would ask.."the man stuttered. Even though his face was covered, Aphmau was still able to see a little bit of a blush above the face-cloth.

Aphmau replied, stifling a giggle, "Sure. Come right in. I can get some cookies if you want them."

Zane glanced at her, looking kinda surprised. "Uh, that would be nice. Thank you," he answered.

In minutes they were laughing, watching anime, and eating cookies. Aphmau realized that she was right about his kindness. He actually was kind, and not greedy. He was respectful, and genuinely interested in her. She thought that she was gonna like her friendship with him....

A/N  So, Tell me what you think. I think this is good so far, but let me know what you think. I already have Ideas so far...but I'll let you know when I am stumped. Buh-bai, my Djs/Spuds~ <3