Zane's Jealousy

A/N: Pretend the color of Aph's sweater in the picture is her galaxy one. I couldn't find a perfect picture, although all the fan art is amazing. 

Zane PoV:

GRRRRR! Aaron makes me so mad! He has no right to hit on MY Aphmau like that! So, I'm going to announce mine and Aphmau's relationship publicly. I secretly have a picture of when we kissed. It was for a selfie that we took. Actually, we took it at the Maid Cafe before I went to get the indoors picnic set up. So, I'm putting this up on my Instagram. I also add a message that CLEARLY STATES that she is MINE.

Lunch with the Juliet of my life, Aphmau <3 (AnimePrincess4Lyfe)

Heh. Eat that, Aaron. Then, I go to change. When I do, I find that I am actually very skinny and weak looking. Poking my arms and stomach, I decide to begin to get in shape tomorrow.

~Time Skip To Next Day~

After eating a quick meal of oatmeal, I get dressed in knee-length black shorts, a gray tank top, black sneakers, and my face-mask. Why not? I haven't worn it in a while. Quickly, I pack away a towel, a water bottle, and a change of clothes from afterwards in my 'My Chemical Romance' bag. Then, I head to the gym. Once there, I bought a membership, and went to hit the weights. Maybe if I become stronger, Aaron will be less likely to take Aphmau away from me. I know that she loves me, but I don't want to take any chances. After about an hour, I'm bone tired from lifting. Then, I hit the showers, change, and go home. If I keep doing this, then I will be strong enough to keep Aphmau with me, no matter what. I love her too much to lose her.