Halloween (Part 1)

A/N: YAAAS! 8 months from February is October, so I decided to do a chapter on HALLOWEENIE. BTW: Warning, extreme fluff and cuteness up ahead. And yes, this IS part of the story line.

Aphmau PoV:

Even now, I still can't believe that Zane posted that picture on Instagram. I haven't talked about it, because I am secretly relieved. Aaron looks at Zane's  posts to be nice, so he will understand that we are happy, and know not to hit on me. YAAAS. But now, we move onto the more urgent problem. It's Halloween today. I decided to go as my favorite female character; Erza. In fact, I already have the cosplay. And, instead of wearing a wig, I'm just going to spray my hair with red hair-paint. Zane is going to do something similar, but with blue paint because he is going as Jellal. No, we didn't plan on going as one of our favorite Fairy Tail ships, it was a coincidence. But...I'm very happy about this coincidence. Also, Zane and I decided to throw a Halloween party. What surprised me, though, was that Zane offered to have it at his house. You see, he doesn't like it when his house gets messy aside from the junk in his room, so obviously this was a surprising offer. At the moment, I am carrying two large bags full of snack and cupcake ingredients. Aside from some pink frosted cupcakes, I decided to make Jack Skellington cupcakes as well. Finally, I make it to Zane's house. As soon as I ring the doorbell, he answers. Smiling, he takes a bag, and helps me carry them to the counter after shutting the door. Once we are both free from the bags of stuff, he sets his hands on my waist and gives me a quick kiss. I am quick to wrap my arms around his neck and return this motion. Soon, though, we are hopping straight into work. Once a tray of vanilla cupcakes and a tray of chocolate cupcakes are in the oven, I Zane helps me make snacks. Broomsticks are made out of cheese, cilantro, and pretzels, while sets of teeth are made out of apples, marshmallows, and peanut butter. To top off the snacks, we also dip strawberries in melted white chocolate, and give them ghost-like faces. When I'm frosting the vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting, Zane goes and sets up something. Then, he attempts to steal a finished cupcake when he's standing behind me. Laughing, I push his face up, and he smiles at me. A flash of a camera is heard, and I see that Zane had set up a tripod with a camera, just to take a cute picture. In mock-anger, I punch him lightly in the shoulder. Shrugging, he goes to start decorating the Jack Skellington cupcakes. Once all the snacks are finished, we put them in his fridge, and start on making the decorations. It's very simple things. We just make spiders, skeletons, witches, cobwebs, and those kind of decorations; while telling puns, of course. Now, we move onto the fun part; PUMPKIN CARVING! Quick as a flash, we set up the table in the dining room with newspapers, our pumpkins, and the proper carving tools. Without speaking, we decide to carve three pumpkins each.

"Hmm....Oooh! I'm going to make a kitty-cat!" I decide, beginning to carve the ears.

After a moment of thought, Zane replied, carving into his own pumpkin, "And I am going to make the best embodiment of evil that ever existed."

"Flowey?" I ask, now working on the kawaii-eyes.

Grinning, he answers with a simple, "You know me too well."

"Well, I should hope to, considering that we've been an official couple for nearly a year, now," I scoff, adding whiskers and a nose to my kitty.

After a couple more minutes, we pull back from our pumpkins, and admire our work. Zane has a perfect evil Flowey face on his pumpkin, and I have a kawaii kitty-cat. Beautiful. Now, I am going to do another as a tribute to Halloween. I carve a very sinister smile into it, and give it triangular angry eyes. When I finish, I look over to see that Zane made a similar one, but the smile and eyes looked like they were formed out of flame. I clap, and he smiles at my enthusiasm. 

Then, he walks up to me, and gives me a hug, muttering into my hair, "I love you, Aphmau."

"I love you too~" I whisper into his neck, returning the hug.

Now, we pull away and start our final pumpkins. Since I love Zane so much, I decide to carve a sweet little picture into it. Carefully, I carve a perfect heart. Then, I carve and arrow sticking out of one end, and the feathered end of the arrow sticking opposite of it. Yep. I did a heart that's been shot by cupid's arrow. Looking over at Zane's, I see a very sweet message for me. Somehow, he has masterfully carved the words 'I love you Aph, will all my' then he carved a very neat heart shape to replace the word 'heart'. Soon, we set down our knives and take off the aprons we had worn as not to get pumpkin guts all over us. Then, Zane blushed because I saw his message, and turned around to head to the living room. Now's my CHAAANCE! As fast as I could I run and jump, landing on Zane's back. We topple to the ground, me on top of Zane. Underneath me, he squirms until he is laying on his back. Evilly, I smirk, and then I tickle him like there's no tomorrow. 

"AAAHH-hahahaha! Aph...mau...HAHAHAAHAH! STAWP IIIIT! HAHAHahahahah!" Zane bursts out in between laughter.

Using my kawaii/commanding voice, I say, "No~"

"Pl-AHAHAHA! Please! HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaahah! AHahahahahahahahh!" Zane begged, still laughing.

Still using the voice, I say, "No~"

Then, somehow, Zane managed to gain control over his laughter, and flip our positions. Now I'm the one pinned to the ground. So now, he tickles me instead. Immediately, I burst out laughing. Only when I feel as if I can't laugh anymore does Zane stop. Getting off of me, he pulls me into a sitting position. Next, he gave me a kiss, his hands resting on my shoulders. Adjusting myself and blushing, I set my arms around his neck, and return his affectionate action. Soon, though, we go to get our costumes on, seeing as Halloween is TONIGHT. 

A/N: 1084 Words! YAAS