15.1K+ Reads: Thank You, Part 2

Dj: So today, since only one question was asked, Elric and I will be answering questions and reacting to your comments. Right, Ricky?

Elric (Ricky): Right.

Dj: Okay, so...a question for me from QueenDiamond023. She asks Thanks Dj. Question: What is your favorite movie, just curious. Well the answer to that is very hard. I like a lot of movies. I like the romance movie 30 First Dates, the horror/comedy movie Army of Darkness, I like the comedy movie The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, I like the action movie Pirates of The Caribbean: Stranger Tides, and of course the DIDNEY movie Into the Woods.

Elric: You sure do like these 'movie' things.

Dj: Yes, I do.

Elric: Okay, so 'GeekyGamesGamer' comments down Thank you for making all these amazing stories, you deserve every single read!

Dj: Awww! Thanks GeekyGamesGamer! And really, I wouldn't have gotten all these reads without the help of you and all my other viewers!

Elric: *smiles* These readers of yours are very supportive. 'sissythecool' commented OMG IM FANGIRLING AND IM NUST LIKE OMFG KAWAIIIIeeEeEeeEeEeEeEe.

Dj: *laughs* Calm down there. I've almost popped a blood vessel from fangirling that hard, and I don't want the same fate to await you.

Elric: *shakes head at memory* Yep. I had to take them to the hospital. Anyways, luladog14 commented SOO KAWAIIII.

Dj: Why thank you. I try very hard to make my stories kawaii. Well, anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this. I'm sorry for not getting to all of your comments, but I hope that you all know that I read all of your comments, and appreciate you guys very much.

Elric: Seriously. I had to drag them away from their computer to eat since they were reading so many comments. Thank you all for making Dj so happy.

Both: And we will see you in the next Author's Note! Good bai~