New Love

Zoey POV:

Garroth has been acting strange around me lately. He seems to stutter a little around me than he used to, and spends more time with me than he does with Aph. Could he....no, he couldn't. Obviously he just gets nervous around someone who knows how to use magicks and he wants to give Aph her space before he springs another attempt. Right? But......that would crush me, in all honesty. In all my years of life, I have never felt so in love with somebody. Garroth....if only you knew. At least I am a close friend of yours, ever since Aph and Zane started dating. Little did the others know that I live on the next block. Garroth kinda ran into me by accident.

*Magical Flashback Brought To You By MY MOUNTAIN DEW! WHOO!*

I was walking down the street in my blue jeans, forest green boots and forest green turtleneck. My blonde hair was down, part of it falling over one of my blue eyes. A couple of huge paper bags full of groceries and spell ingredients were in my arms. I have heard that Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan have moved into the open house on the next block. Maybe I can go and greet them. Suddenly, I trip over a crack in the sidewalk and the content of my bags spill everywhere. Sighing, I start to pick them up. Little did I know that he was picking up the ones farther from my grasp.

"Z-Zoey? Is that you? I didn't know that you lived near my block," his sweet British voice said.

Looking up, I saw Garroth with one of the bags full of my groceries. I reply, "G-Garroth! You live on the block next to this one? Wow! Small world."

Garroth helped me pick up the rest of my groceries, and offered to carry them to my house. That was so sweet of him. Finally we reach my house. I must admit, it is quite small compared to the houses that there are on Garroth and Aph's block. But, this is actually very nice. I have a small two story. On the ground floor there is a living room, a bar style kitchen with a connected living room, and a bathroom. On the top floor, there is a master bedroom, guest bedroom, and a small study which I use as a magicks lab. The inside is painted olive green and has mahogany floors. Forest green coats the outside, along with white window sills and door frames, and a nice black tiled roof. A small flower garden is in my front yard, and there are two medium sized oak trees in the back. Unlocking the door, I allow Garroth to enter my house. Ocean blue eyes met my aqua blue eyes as he turned to me to show him to the kitchen. I did so. Since my house is older, the counters are made of marble, and the cabinets are a nice dark oak. Thankfully, he helps me put away the groceries, and I tell him to sit down in the living room while I put away the spell ingredients. A few minutes later, I rush downstairs and make some black tea with sugar for both of us. We talk for a while, until Garroth has to go home. He had explained to me about Aphmau and Zane's relationship, and the goings on in the neighborhood. I had been able to get him to cheer up a bit, and a few days after that, and a few hang-out sessions, I realized that I had a crush on him.

*Flashback End Brought To You By Travis's Horrible Puns*

Maybe one day he will notice me. But as they say.....All good comes to those who wait.

Garroth POV:

How can I tell Zoey I like her? I don't know if she feels the same.....and last time I checked she had feelings for one of her elf friends. What do I have to do to have her like me? Hm....let's see.........I know what qualities she likes. Do I have any of these qualities? I listen to her magicks stuff....I help her experiment with spells....I try to be kind...If anyone hurts the ones I love I will fight to the death...I listen to Zoey's day.....Huh. I actually posses all the qualities that Zoey likes. I should just be myself, then. Wait...I have an idea! I will buy her white tulips, her favorite, and ask her out! Yes, that sounds perfect. I hope that all works out....

A/N: Welp! Aren't cha proud'a meh? I ACTUALLY DID IT! I CONQUERED THE WRITERS BLOCK ONCE AGAIN! DIE STUPID WRITERS BLOCK! *stabs a pillow with 'writers block' written on it* Anyways....yes. I ship Garroth and Zoey together. Dey is kawaii. And, for future reference, I am putting my chart of ships below.

[Chart of Ships]

1) ZANEMAU <3 (Zane x Aphmau)

2) Travinda (Travis x Lucinda)

3) Dante~Chan (Dante x Kawaii~Chan)

4) Laurole (Laurence x Nicole)

5) Zoerroth (Zoey x Garroth)

6) Jefflyn (Jeffory x Katelyn)

7) Cloudchi (McCloud x Michi)

8) Marshla (Marsh x Laila)

9) Rolly (Reese x Polly)

10) Krystal (I don't ship her with anybody. She is #ForeverAlone)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Luv ya all! Bai~ <3