Zanemau Easter Special (You May Skip This)

A/N: This is not part of the story. I'm sorry. I just felt like it was needed, so if you don't want to read this, then fine by me. I just thought that I'd do a holiday special for once.

~~~~~~~~

Aphmau PoV:

EEEEEP! It's Easter tomorrow! YAAS! I'm getting everything prepared. Kawaii~Chan is making hollow chocolate eggs, and I'm putting a cheesecake-like filling inside of them all. Since Zane and I are together, he said that he's host the egg hunt this year. That's very sweet of him! I wonder what it'll be like. Zane's setting it up all by himself, so I don't know what he's doing. We've been together for a couple years, and he's refusing to let anyone know what he's doing. Oh, well. The surprise makes it even better! Dante is making a ham for Easter lunch, Laurence is making garlic asparagus, Garroth and Zoey are making deviled eggs, Kawaii~Chan and I are bringing cheesy bacon potatoes, and Zane is also making something that he refused to tell us. He's being so secretive! I wonder what he's planning. After we have our chocolate eggs ready, Kawaii~Chan and I go to our rooms to sleep.

~Time Skip Of Family~

YAAAAAASSSS! It's Easter! Hmm....I should dress up for the occasion. Quickly, after a shower, I find a very cute outfit; I find a flowing dress. The upper half of it is silver-like, and the skirt is a repeat of lilac to silver layers. This skirt's pattern falls to my knees. Pairing this dress with a pair of lilac flats and the amethyst necklace that Zane gave me for our first Christmas as friends, I go to brush my hair. Once this is done, I go downstairs. Before the others could, I grab the last muffin, and gobble that down. In about half an hour, the others were down, dressed, and had eaten. Kawaii~Chan was dressed in a  hot pink dress with black straps, both colors with white polka dots; there was also a polka-dotted black trim on the bottom and top of the skirt, that fell to her mid-thigh, which she paired with thigh-length pale pink and lime green striped stockings and black Mary Janes. Katelyn was....wait, WHAT?! KATELYN'S ACTUALLY WEARING A DRESS?! She's in a simple baby blue dress that falls to her knees that has a white ribbon around the waist, and is also wearing brown ankle boots. 

"The Katelyn is wearing a dress?! WHAT?!" I exclaim.

She blushed, and muttered so it was almost inaudible, "Tryna impress someone."

"OOooh! Who does Katelyn~Sama have a crush on? Kawaii~Chan needs to know!" Kawaii~Chan inquired.

Blushing even deeper, she shouted, "I don't have a crush on anyone! Nope! I would especially not have one on one of my best male friends!"

"We didn't say anything about one of your best male friends....*le gasp*! Katelyn, do you have a crush on Jeffory?" I ask.

Still blushing a deep scarlet, Katelyn crossed her arms, and shouted, "No, I don't!"

"Stop being so tsundere, Katelyn~Sama! It's okay!" Kawaii~Chan explains.

Katelyn 'hmph's, and grumbles about being put on the spot. Oh my Irene. Jefflyn might just sail. After brushing our teeth, since we woke up late, we head over to Zane's house. I carry the potatoes, Kawaii~Chan carries the chocolate eggs, and Katelyn just walks, her arms crossed. Finally, we get to Zane's place. Carefully, I knock on the door, balancing the potatoes in one arm. Zane opens the door  looking as handsome as ever; he's wearing a tuxedo-tee-shirt, a gray blazer, black jeans, and dress shoes. He let's us in, smiling. I am so glad that he doesn't bother to wear the mask anymore. After I set down the dish, I give Zane a small kiss.

"Happy Easter, Prince Charming," I say when I pull away.

Smiling even wider, he replies, "Happy Easter to you, too, Princess."