Her face was stained with tears and it mirrored mine. A look of sorrow, hurt and disappointment.

"I never meant for you to d-die, I'm sorry I c-couldn't help you," I said as I sat there frozen.

"Sorry! Sorry? I'm dead Shania because of you..." she said stepping back with a psychotic grin. "We're all dead because of you."

Just as she said that Bromez and Rodriquez appeared on either side of her.

"You killed me," said Bromez. She was in her blood-stained sundress and her arms and legs were twisted abnormally. I could see her bones.

I placed my hand over my mouth suppressing my want to vomit.

"You killed me," said Rodriquez. He was in his full suit of black and blood was leaking out of his bullet wounds. He looked like a straining bowl.

"See we were depending on you and you failed us... you killed us," said Alia as she cocked her head with a smile on her bloody lips.

"You killed us! You killed us! You killed us!" They all chanted as they surrounded me. They were all covered in blood, they were dripping everywhere.

"No I-I didn't mean to," I whispered but they chanted louder. "No! I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"You killed us," they said. "You Shania!"

"Shania!"

My eyes flicked open as my body flew into a sitting position. I looked around and saw that I was in a bed.

It had caramel and chocolate sheets, a red blanket at the end of it and about five pillows on it. The walls in the room were cream, and there was a nightstand next to the bed.

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest, sweat was on my forehead, and I was shaking. I looked around frightened until my eyes fell on a pair of light chocolate ones as he ran towards me.

"Shania, what's w—" I didn't even let him finish, I hugged him as he came to sit on the bed and cried on his shoulder.

"It was awful. I-I was in a cell, Alia my best friend from that house was there covered in blood and so was Bromez and Rodriquez. They kept on saying; I killed them. I killed them," I sobbed as he rubbed circles in my back.

"Sh, it's just a dream," he said.

"No, you don't understand I did kill them," I cried as I pulled away from him.

I sat up and started to tell him about Alia and that night. At some parts, I would break down in tears and it would take a while to compose myself but when I was finished, he looked at me with sympathy and anger in his eyes. He was tense at first but relaxed.

"How did you ever end up being in the hands of a demon like him?" he asked with sadness and hatred in his voice.

I bowed my head, cleared my throat, and began.

"I was just 16. My parents were involved with many gangs so they were well connected. They used to do hit jobs for the different leaders of the gangs, which was how they paid for our expenses. Few months after my sixteenth birthday, business started to get slow. My parents were in financial problems so they needed to borrow money. At the time Giovanni was the only one willing to loan them, he gave them a loan and a time to repay. When the time came, my parents couldn't pay so instead of money Giovanni wanted me. My parents turned him down and he wasn't too pleased so to get what he wanted Giovanni killed my parents... His men snuck in the night and killed them leaving me alone in the house with their corpses. I think it was to let me suffer and break mentally, then days after he sent his men to kidnap me."

I started to cry at the memory of my parents dead, covered in blood and five bullets lodged in their head to make sure they never rose again.

"My father had taught me how to fight, fire a gun and do what he did. Even though he taught me these skills they were of no use against Giovanni. He was better than I was and he was dominant. After I was brought to the house, I was placed in a room and t-then h-he came in a-and r-raped me," I sobbed as I said those last words, my voice cracking.

Daniel held me in a comforting hug, whispering soothing words in my ear. I brought my hand to his hair and played in it, it helped to soothe me.

"You don't react like someone who has bee—" he said.

"I know. It's like my mind just removed itself from it. I don't know how. I felt the pain but after, it's like I have no emotional recollection." I replied.

Not wishing to talk about this any longer, I changed the subject.

"Daniel, can you please help me forget about this pain? Please," I pleaded in his ear.

He released me and looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

Trying to make him understand, I leaned forward and kissed him.