Chapter 21

I jerked up out of a dead sleep looking around the room confused, I could hear Wayne going off on somebody and I shook my head slipping out of bed. After usign the bathroom I peeked in on Maliyah before continuing on down the hall to Wayne's office. Even with his door shut I could hear hear. I paused at his office door unsure if I should knock or not, fuck it, I tuned the knob and walked on in. Wayne was pacing around in his office and stopped only long enough to look up at me. I could see in his face that he was pissed, in fact pissed didn't even begin to explain how mad he was. He sat down on the couch in the room and nodded his head for me to come sit with him.

As I walked up on him he pulled me down in his lap kissing the back of my shoulder before he made a face looking at his phone like it had suddenly grew legs. "What the fuck you just say to me?" I put my arm around his neck looking down at him and he looked up at me shaking his head rolling his eyes. "That's what I mother fucking thought, next time you wake me up with some bullshit like this you can bet ya ass you done, ya hear me." Wayne hit end on his phone and threw it beside him. "Is it September yet cause these bitches bout to make the old me come back out." I shook my head, "almost baby, then your all mine." Wayne smiled leaning his head back against the couch. "Chuckee going to be her in a bit, I got to go over some shit with him." I nodded playing with his dreads, "he isn't' the one giving your problems is he." Wayne opened his eyes laughing, "naw that little nigga know better. Some of these new sighnees need to get some act right though or they will be right back where I mother fucking found them."

Wayne still had some stuff to go over before Chuckee arrived so I went and started breakfast. Nothing sounded even remotely good so I just decided to do something basic. I chose biscuits, bacon, sausage, eggs, and gravy. I was in the middle of making the gravy when Wayne brought Maliyah downstairs putting her in her highchair. "Want me to feed her." I nodded, "yeah if you don't mind, I'm almost done." He nodded going to the cabinet looking through the baby food, "Maliyah what the fuck your momma be buying you, note of this shit look worth a damn." I made a face at him catching him wink at me before he grabbed a jar turning around. "How bout daddy feed his baby girl some bananas." Maliyah started babbling and grinning at him. Rolling my eyes I poured the gravy in a bowl. The doorbell rang and I glanced over at Wayne, "I'll go get it."

Opening the door I saw Chuckee standing there with a big ass grin on his face, "man what's that I smell breakfast, tell pops to hook me up." I rolled my eyes at him. "Come on, he is in the kitchen." Walking in Wayne was whipping Maliyah's face causing her to fuss at him. "Tune man ya boy hungry as fuck, I know your beautiful wife over there made enough for ya boy." Wayne looked up laughing, "sit ya ass down, I'm sure Maliyah won't mind you finishing up her bananas." Chuckee made a face looking at Maliyah, "greedy momma you save me some." Maliyah gave him a huge grin. Wayne helped me set the table, I gave Maliyah a glass of milk sitting her in her walker. Breakfast had been entertaining, Chukee keep both me ans Wayne rolling the entire time. I had cooked more than enough but as i went to clean up the boys had wrecked I didn't' have sit left over. As they headed upstairs I made a face at them, "should make ya'lls asses clean up, ya'll eating and running." Chuckee made a face at me. "Get the maid to clean up, I know Tune got ya one." I just shook my head at him waving him off. True I had a maid but she only came twice a week. I preferred to do shit on my own, and I was not about to let my dishes sit out for days upon days.

After cleaning the kitchen I walked in the living room sitting Maliyah down on her play mat and flipped through the channels on the TV, there wasn't shit on that I wanted to watch so I put it on some cartoons. I was ready for Fallon to come back home, at leat taht girl could keep me entertained. Maliyah wasn't' old enough to have a conversation with yet. Wayne and Chuckee stayed upstairs almost 2 hours and when they came back down they both came in the living room sitting down. I glanced at Wayne, "you trying to leave me?" He shook his head no grinning throwing his arm around me. "Nope, well yeah, I mean later I got to get back in the studio but for now you got me and Chuckee to keep you company." I looked over at teh both of them. "God help me." Chuckee laughed, "an so I told Tune when Ya'll get married I'mma start calling you momma tune." I shook my head laughing, "no the fuck you not, I don't want people thinking your mine." Chuckee made a face at me, "you with Tune, if you can deal with that mess you can deal iwth me." I busted out laughing as Wayen threw one of my throw pillows at him. "You know what she sees in your right, those dreads, white bitches love dreads." I shook my head, "um no thank you actually he needs to get something done with his hair he looking a mess, but I love his tattoos, that's what this white bitch loves." Chuckee laughed as Wayne looked down at me smirking, "all right little one."