Chapter 13

Monday morning was insane. We all had to be at the photo shoot at 9:30. I drove myself and the girls meeting Wayne and his other four at the shoot. As soon as Reginae saw us come in she ran up to me taking Maliyah. "My baby is getting so big." Wayne looked down at her. "That better be the only baby you have for a long ass time." Reginae shot me a look. "Like he can talk." Wayne cut his eyes at her but grinned. I had worried about Fallon being in the pictures with him and his other kids, but even his baby mommas hadn't cared. I still couldn't't believe that Ryan had signed off on it. The place was crazy kids running around everywhere and Wayne was just as hyper as them. They all must have Wayne's star quality in them though cause when the cameras came out they all settled down.

The first couple of pics was Wayne surrounded by his kids. I laughed so hard I cried. The photographer had him laid on the floor propped up on his side and the kids piled up on him. It was too much. Each kid got their own picture with Wayne then a photo alone. They also insisted on a pic of me and my girls, me with each one separate, then one of me and Wayne. I about fell out when all his baby mommas walked in and we all took a picture together, then one with them with their kids. When I was asked if I would take a pic just with the moms I looked at Wayne like bitch you knew this was coming but agreed. I had to admit that if I was going to be with someone who had multiple baby mommas I couldn't have picked a better set of girls. They occasionally made fun of me telling me Wayne still had the wool pulled over my eyes. I just laughed knowing they were just giving me a hard time. When it was all said and done Neal ended up wanting to come home with us. "Daddy has to leave tonight." Neal shrugged at him. "I can stay with her." I looked up as Neal pointed at me and I glanced at Reginae who immediately started laughing. "If he gets to stay I'm staying too." Toya agreed that Reginae could stay until the party Saturday and Nivea agreed to let Neal spend the night. Wayne shook his head as he walked me to the car. "Girl you going to be pulling your hair out with that one." I shrugged at him. "If I can handle you, I can handle your son." Wayne leaned in giving me a kiss. "Aight we will see."

Reginae rode with me and was telling me about some guy she liked. I shook my head. "No don't tell me that way when your daddy finds out I can plead the 5th." Reginae laughed. "You wouldn't snitch on my would ya." I laughed at her. "No, it will be our secret cause I'm not about to hear your daddy bitch about that." She grinned. "He can't judge, look at his relationships." I arched my eyebrows at her. "You know I love you." I grinned at her. "Love you too. Just remember your daddy is crazy." She gave me a look. "Who you telling." As we pulled up Wayne and Neal were already in the house. Fallon insisted on riding with them, jealous butt. Wayne spent as much time with the kids as he could. His flight out was at 8 so we ordered pizza for the kids and let them run around outside. Reginae wanted to go swimming so Wayne and I sat outside on the swing watching them all. "I can't believe your going to be gone all week." Wayne threw his arm around me. "I'll be back Saturday morning." I leaned into his arms, "you better." Wayne laughed. "What you got along with all the girls today." I elbowed him, "what the hell was that lets have all the baby momma's in a picture about." Wayne laughed at me. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes looking up giving him a kiss. Reginae swam closer to us, "Umm can ya'll hold the pda off please I'm trying to swim." Wayne arched his brow at her. "Say what?" Reginae grinned swimming backwards. "You heard me." Wayne looked at me shaking his head.

All the kids were in the living room watching a movie and Reginae had Maliyah while I went upstairs with Wayne watching him pull his bag out. I sat at the foot of the bed pouting. Wayne put his bags by the door and walked up to me. "Get that frown off ya face." I shook my head. "Nope." Wayne looked at his watch before walking up to me pulling me up in his arms. "I love you." I nodded. "Love you too." I leaned up kissing him. "You better be on your best behavior, you know what scratch that you better be on my best behavior." Wayne laughed at me. "Damn I can't have no fun." I looked up at him, "don't make me fuck you up." Wayne put his arms around me. "I'd let you if I didn't have a jet to catch." I shoved him as he arched his eyebrows up and down. "Wayne you stupid I swear." He laughed coming back to me and giving me a kiss before we walked downstairs. I frowned following him into the living room with the kids saying bye to all of them. Cortez was outside waiting on Wayne and I walked with him out the front door. "I'm going to miss you." Wayne leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead. "I love you girl." I hugged him giving him one last kiss. "Love you more."