Chapter 4

I let out a groan trying to pull Wayne tighter to my chest when I heard his alarm go off. He slightly rolled me over so he could grab his phone to hit snooze before leaning down kissing my forehead. "Look at your ass all sprung and shit." I shrugged nuzzling into his neck, "so I admit it freely." Wayne laughed pulling my chin up to place a kiss on my lips. "Ain't you tired, hell I don't even want to get up." To be completely honest I was exhausted. It felt like we had just went to sleep. I let out a deep breath rolling onto my back. "Just go before I change my mind." Wayne gave me a look like really you going to be like this. I made a pouty face at him and he rolled his eyes. "Your going to make me late." I grinned up at him. "So Drake can wait."

Wayne moved so his body was laying between my legs, his arms braced him up over me. "Who said anything out sex." I asked. Wayne smirked at me and arched his brow, "I'm just putting you back to sleep." I grinned as his lips found my neck, his alarm went back off and he slide it turning it off. I closed my eyes and laid back enjoying the feel of his lips on my throat and collar bone. Yeah Drake could so wait. 

I as sat up in the bed watching Wayne get dressed. He kept turning around giving me pouty faces making me laugh at him. "Will you stop and just go already hell." Wayne grinned down at me as he sat down to slip on his socks and shoes. "Get what you want and now you trying to kick me out." I rolled my eyes. "Boy I got what I wanted out of you last night, but this morning was very nice." Wayne rolled his eyes at me. "OK, I got ya." He leaned in to kiss me bye. "You need me for anything call." I nodded OK grabbing his shirt pulling him back up to me to kiss him bye one more time. "You better not be out all night Dwayne Michael Carter." Wayne gave me one last kiss standing up ."Yes mam." He winked at me as he walked out the door.

Exhausted I fell back asleep and didn't wake up until I heard Maliyah crying in the baby monitor. I groaned rolling over and grabbing my clothes slipping them on before I went and got her. As soon as I hit the corner entering her room she hushed turning her head to look at me. "Morning Momma's greedy girl." Reaching in to grab her she started fussing trying to find her breakfast. I walked with her to my room and crawled in the bed turning the TV on before I latched her to my breast to feed her. By the time she was done eating Fallon had woken up and had come in the room with us. "Momma your hair crazy." I laughed at Fallon, I was sure it was, in fact I was positive it was. I laid Maliyah on the bed beside Fallon and walked in the bathroom almost jumping at my reflection in the mirror. Hair crazy was an understatement it was sticking straight up something even I didn't know it could do. As I was brushing my hair back down I saw the marks Wayne had left. That boy, I was so going to get him for marking me up again.

The morning seemed to fly by, Fallon played outside and Maliyah stayed on my chest either eating or sleeping while I went from watching tv, to reading , to playing on the computer. I fixed Fallon corny dogs for lunch and I ate some chicken salad. I was bored out of my mind so I ran through my contacts looking for Jade's number. I knew she had given it to me. As soon as I saw her name I hit it and it didn't take long for her to answer. "Hey girl what are you up to?" I asked. "Nothing bored, I hope they don't stay out all night." I laughed. "I wouldn't hold my breath, you at the hotel?" Jade sighed. "Hell yeah." I threw my leftover food away. "Why don't you come to the house and hang with me we are bored over here too. I can come by and pick you up so you don't have to get a cab." We agreed for me to come get her, and I let her know I would text her when I got there.

As I put the girls in their car seats I called Wayne letting him know I was going out for a minute. "Wait on Rasheed to get there." I groaned. "Wayne, I'm going to get Jade and right back, no stopping, no getting out." Wayne sighed. "Fine, do whatever Maci." I rolled my eyes mad that he was mad. "Fine Wayne what is he going to drive all the way over here to follow me to the hotel and back to have to come right back to where you are." Wayne let out a breath. "Hell yeah, that's his fucking job." I shook my head, "whatever he better hurry cause I already got the girls in the car." Wayne sighed. "Can't you just do what your told." I laughed at him. "Umm no, your with the wrong one if you think that" Wayne laughed at me. "You just need to be put in your place." I rolled my eyes. "Wish you would try."