Life with Tunechi

Not Edited

Maliyah was now a month old. Wayne was sitting in the living room rocking her to sleep and Fallon was attached to his side half awake half asleep. I winked at him through the kitchen door as I walked in. I had went to help Adrianna pack. She had decided to take a job offer in LA that she claims had nothing to do with Chris, I'm sure. I was sad she was leaving after being here such a short time, but the increase in pay she was getting was almost triple what she made down here.

I sat down beside Wayne leaning in to place a kiss on his check. "Aren't you just the best daddy." Wayne licked his lips at me. "You fucking owe me, this child don't like the bottle at all, she stuck on the tit." I rolled my eyes, "aww just like her daddy." Wayne elbowed me. "Naw, I don't want none of that shit." I laughed at him. "You just jealous you don't have access to it anymore." Wayne laughed at me passing Maliyah to me pulling Fallon in his arms. She snuggled deeper into his chest falling the rest of the way to sleep. Maliyah started rooting into my chest. "Your daddy just don't know how to feed you does he." Wayne shot me as look as I latched Maliyah to my breast so she could eat. "Try the bottle." I grinned at him as I kissed Maliyah's forehead. "That's OK."

I laid Maliyah down in the bassinet we kept in the living room. "What you want to eat." Wayne shrugged. "Whatever, I need to run to the studio in a bit." I shot him a look. "Wayne why?" He looked down, I'm putting out a mix tape and I want it finished before the wedding." I rolled my eyes walking in the kitchen. I already knew this meant lots of late nights and lots of days away from home. I pulled out the chicken breast I had set in the fridge to dethaw and practically threw it on the counter. I had climbed up on the counter top digging in one of the cabinets when Wayne walked in on me grabbing me by my hips turning me around so I was facing him. He walked in between my legs. "Stop tripping baby, when we leave for our honeymoon, I don't want to be worrying with work." I shook my head. "Whatever Wayne, your the one who chose here and now to do this shit, like you don't have a newborn in the house." Wayne leaned in kissing me. "I help you out don't I." I glanced down. "I never said you didn't." Wayne grabbed my face turning it up to face him. "No drama." I rolled my eyes at him but a grin appeared on my face. "Never." I leaned in kissing him.

Wayne was on the phone with Baby when i had finished cooking so I fixed his plate and brought it to him in the living room. "Beer, coke, water." Wayne shrugged, "Beer." I walked back in the living room as he was hanging up and handed him his drink sitting mine down and retuning for my plate. "How late you think you will be out?" Wayne shrugged. "I'll be home before sunrise." I shot him a look. "Sleep on the couch." Wayne laughed. "You do me like that momma." I made a face and took a drink of my water. "Try me." Wayne licked his lips smirking at me, "you just mad cause you ain't been able to get none of this dick since you had the baby." I laughed at him. "Its so cute you think that." Wayne cut his eyes at me. "Got jokes." I shrugged my shoulders at him putting my attention back on the TV.

After Wayne ate he put his plate in the kitchen and grabbed his keys. I had already started cleaning the kitchen and was putting Fallon a plate up in the microwave. "Come tell me bye baby." I turned around and looked him up and down. "Bye," I turned back around and Wayne came up behind me pressing me up against the counter. "Don't make me punish you." I reached behind me turning my face to met his lips for a kiss. "Love you." Wayne wrapped his arms around me tighter. "Love you too baby, call me if you need me." I rolled my eyes turnign around wrapping my arms around his neck. "I would but you have a habit of turning your damn phone off when your in the booth." Wayne shrugged. I'll keep it on silent that way I can check it." I nodded giving him one last kiss as he disappeared through the garage door.

After I finished cleaning I went back in the living room and saw Maliyah had woken up so I changed her diaper and fed her again. I had a bad habit of holding her all the time, I never wanted to lay her down. She was so little and precious, Wayne said I was spoiling her, but he was as bad as me. Reginae had came down the first week she was born and I swear she didn't' know what put the baby down meant. Maliyah prolly didn't touch a crib or bassinet until she went home.