Chapter 15

Wayne and I never went back to sleep, too much crap was going on. Workers were in the backyard fixing the fence and Wayne had meetings that he had moved from the studio to the house so he would be here with all the extra faces in and out. I hated not knowing who had tried to break in, Wayne had kinda shrugged it off as being one of his fans but in the back of my head I had already blamed Dhea, don't know why, but if Ryan hadn't already been back in Texas I would have blamed him. Maliyah slept later than usual and I took the extra time to call Melonie and let her know where we decided the wedding should take place. She had been excited, that had been the one huge thing that was undecided, I was relieved to have that big weight off my shoulders. I had yet to pick out a dress because we were going to have a casual beach wedding, Wayne had it easy I still had to look cute.

Maliyah and I spent most of our time in my bedroom not wanting to hear the racket outside or bother Wayne. He came in search of us around 1. "You eat yet." I shook my head stretching. Maliyah was asleep beside me on the bed. "No, but I'm starving, can we just order something I don't want to cook." Wayne grinned at me sitting on the edge of the bed. "I done ordered for the guys, there will be plenty, hope your in the mood for ribs." I shrugged, food ws food to me at this point. Wayne leaned down kissing my forehead. "You look exhausted." I nodded looking at Wayne, he looked high as fuck. I grinned and he arched his brow. "What?" I shook my head. "Nothing." Following Wayne out the room I went and laid Maliyah in her crib, walking downstairs. The dinning room was full of people and I just gave them a small smile as I walked through following behind Wayne. Mason one of Wayne's new assistants was in the kitchen pulling out the food and trying to get every ones drinks to them. I felt sorry for him so ended up helping him find out who had this and who had that. On the insistence of Wayne and the rest of the guys I fixed my plate first before grabbing my dr pepper and disappearing into the living room. I was surprised when Wayne came and sat with me.

"DOn't you have to entertain your guest." Wayne made a face. "I'm on my lunch break, they can entertain themselves." I rolled my eyes, "I guess, where is Baby." Wayne shrugged, "in LA, he will be back tomorrow." I nodded taking a bit of my potato salad. "So I talked to Melonie, she said you show up high to your wedding she is going to charge you double." Wayne laughed, well she might as well go on and get that shit ready." I made a face at him and he laughed at me. "You gotta be high when you marry me." Wayne took a bit of his rib, "Maci when am I not high on some shit." I cut my eyes at him grinning. "When your sleep." After we were done I disappeared back upstairs and Wayne ended up finishing his meeting in the dining room.

It was after 5 by the time the house was clear of people. Wayne had ended up laying on the couch and passing out while Maliyah and I sat in the living room watching random stuff on tv. I missed Fallon things were way too quite so I decided to call her. Ryan answered the phone, "what the fuck you want?" I sighed, "can I talk to Fallon." I half expected him to say no but soon I heard Fallon's voice on the phone. "hey momma." I smiled hearing her. "Hey baby girl, you having fun with Daddy." Fallon started telling me all the stuff she had done, mostly play with her cousins at her grannies house. When she had said all she wanted to say she put Ryan back on the phone, I would have rather her just to have hung up but no. "Your man letting you talk to me now." I rolled my eyes, "he don't have a problem with you until you start talking shit." Ryan laughed, "truth hurts huh." I shook my head, "why you care Ryan, I mean you act like you still want to be with me or some shit." Ryan was quiet and I half though he had hung up. "I would still take you back, even though you let his ass knock you up, I'd still want you." My mouth hit the ground. "Ryan I mean, that is so not going to happen." Ryan laughed and the sound kinda freaked me out. "Yeah I know why be with me when you got some fucking nigga willing to pay you for fucking him." I looked down at the phone for a minute. "Look Ryan I'm tired of your shit, Wayne is tired of your shit, hell you should be tired of your shit. Next time your run your mouth I wont pull Wayne off your ass." Ryan hung up on me and I looked over seeing Wayne watching me. Damn.