chapter 2

Friday morning I awoke to the sound of my alarm going off . I sighed reached out to grab my phone to hit snooze. Wayne wrapped his arms around me, "where the fuck you think your going." I turned to face him snuggling into his chest. "Your daughter has a doctor's appointment this morning." Wayne ran his hands up and down my back. "Remember that we are meeting Drake and Jade tonight." I nodded. "Yeah I remember, Mrs. Rosa will be here to watch the girls." Wayne yawned closing his eyes. "The one day I ain't going to the studio your burning out on me." I rolled my eyes, "you could get your lazy butt up and come with me." Wayne shook his head. "Too much attention." I shrugged, "Well I'll be back for lunch, you want me to stop and get something. Wayne shook his head no, "You want me to watch Fallon?" I shrugged standing up, "if you want."

I returned with Maliyah and sat in the bed sitting indian style feeding her. Wayne turned his head toward me. "She is a greedy lil momma." I grin at him, "I know just like her daddy." Wayne made a face. "Why all her bad traits gotta come from me?" I laughed at him , "Cause its true." Wayne rolled over and sat up. "You want me to hold her while you get dressed.?" I leaned down kissing Maliyah's forehead before I handed her over to him.

After taking a quick bath I changed into some bluejeans, a long sleeved black top that had lace sleeves, and my sliver Toms. I threw my makeup on and brushed my hair just hitting a couple of wild spots with my straightener. I went in Maliyah's room and grabbed her black leggings with a purple and black ruffled top. I grabbed her from Wayne changing her diaper and putting on her clothes finishing it off with those cute socks that looked like they had shoes on too. I sat on the bed and put Maliyah a headband in her hair before turning her around to face Wayne. "How cute is she?" Wayne bit his lip grinning. "As cute as her daddy?" I made a face at him. "Umm no, as cute has her mommy maybe." Wayne arched his eyebrow at me and I grinned walking to sit beside him on the bed. "Your not cute baby, your sexy." I arched my eyebrows up and down and Wayne busted out laughing. "Girl you stupid." I laughed leaning in to kiss Wayne bye. He grabbed Maliyah back out of my arms. "You keep your momma in line little girl." Maliyah started cooing at Wayne and I rolled my eyes. "Ugh dont' tell me she is going to be a daddy's girl."

As I entered the pediatric clinic I felt people staring at me. I rolled my eyes making sure Maliyah's car seat was still covered up by her blanket. We hadn't released her picture yet. Wayne was thinking of releasing some family pictures in some magazine that has been on him. I walked up to the receptionist checking in before I went and sat down in a back corner sitting the car seat down and peaking under the blankets, Maliyah was knocked out. I looked down and saw some gossip magazine and saw a picture of Wayne and I when I was still pregnant, not being able to resist I picked it up reading the article. The pictures they had on the cover and in the article had been taken about a week before I had Maliyah. The article was mostly guessing on the sex of the baby which was reported to have been a girl. I rolled my eyes, anyone who had seen me shopping would have known that. The article also tried and make a guess about when and where our wedding would take place. I shook my head, no wonder I was getting strange looks.

When we were called in the back Maliyah was the perfect little girl. She received a perfect checkup, I thanked Dr. Hilson as we exited the exam room. As soon as I stepped out of the elevator in the parking garage I felt like I was being watched. Nervously I started walking faster and hit Wayne's name calling his cell. "What's up baby, Maliyah do OK." I nodded quickly as I heard footsteps behind me. "I think somebody is following me." Wayne barley let me get my last word out before he went all protective on me. "Where are you." I sighed. "I'm in the parking garage walking to the car." I hit the unlock button on my keys trying to figure out how I was going to get in with the car seat at the same time. "How far are you from the car." I grabbed my handle practically shoving Maliyah's seat in and getting in myself. As I slammed my door hitting lock I looked up and saw her. I sighed. "It's ok baby its nothing." I hung up on Wayne before he could say anything and threw my phone down in the cup rest. I turned Maliyah's seat right and opened my door stepping out.