Chapter 8

I awoke the next morning to the blinding light of the sun coming in from the french doors. Everything in the room was white and that combined with the morning sun made everything seem like a dream. I laid their for a minute before reality came back to me. Wayne had his arm around me and my back was up against his chest. I moved to my back and glanced at Wayne and found he was watching me. I had to let out a laugh, he was the only dark thing in the room. Wayne rolled over on his side and leaned down kissing my forehead. "Morning baby." I groaned rolling over and burring my head in his chest. "I don't want to get up." Wayne laughed at me pulling me closer to him. "Lazy ass." I grinned as Wayne pulled me up and started nuzzling my neck. "Ugh your insatiable." Wayne laughed as he started biting and sucking on my neck giving me goosebumps. I pushed at his chest gently. "Don't pretend that you don't want me." I locked my arms around his neck. "So sure of yourself today, yesterday you was thinking I was done with your ass." Wayne arched his eyebrow. "You can't quit me." I looked up making a face at him and he quickly went back to distracting me with his lips and hands.

When we finally decided to get up we both took a quick shower. Wayne went to the terrace and smoked while I finished getting dressed. I wasn't ready to go, Wayne would be leaving the next day for LA and I didn't know how I felt about that. After I made sure everything was packed I walked out on the terrace. Wayne was just sitting there looking out at nothing in particular. I walked up to him and he held his hand out pulling me down in his lap. I wrapped my arm around his neck. "Do you have to go to LA." Wayne looked up at me for what felt like an eternity. "Yes." I sighed, but Wayne lifted my chin with his hand. "Look I'm going to be busy as fuck but maybe you can come and catch up with Adrianna." I frowned at him, "what about the kids." Wayne made a face at me, "well yeah they can come too." I rolled my eyes. "You remember Fallon's birthday is in two weeks." He shook his head. "How could I forget, we are going to have all 6 kids in the house at the same time." I groaned burying my face in his neck giving him gentle kisses. "6 don't you mean 7, cause you act just like one of them." Wayne nudged my face with his and when I looked up he kissed my lips. "Gotta keep them entertained."

Leaving the hotel I was kinda sad, I loved our little get aways, it was like I could forget about reality for a bit. Groaning I flipped through the radio channels. "There is never anything good on." Wayne glanced at me. "That's why I listen to Sirius or Pandora or the damn cds." I shook my head continuing to flip. Wayne grabbed my hand "hey go back one." I hit the back button and gave him a crazy look as I can be your hero baby by Enrique iglesias came on. He started cheesing reaching out grabbing my face singing. "I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain." I shoved at his arm turning the channel. "Go on somewhere with that shit." Wayne busted out laughing. "You don't like my singing baby." I glanced back at him laughing. "I love your singing, just not that shit." Wayne shrugged.

It didn't take us long to make it back to the house. Wayne dropped me off and headed to the studio which kinda pissed me off. As I walked in the house Ms. Rosa was downstairs cleaning the dishes from lunch. I talked to her for a minute catching up before I paid her and thanked her for watching the girls. Heading upstairs I called Adrianna to let her know I would be in LA. I didn't think she would answer and as I was getting ready to hang up I heard her pick up. "You busy?" She told me not really that she was a work but was in her office. "Guess what." Adrianna groaned. "No, no guessing, just tell me, I'm so not in the mood." I frowned. "Adrianna what's wrong, I call to tell you I'm coming to LA and your all grouchy and shit." Adrianna's attitude changed instantly. "Your coming down here, like you can come over here with me." I laughed. "Yeah Wayne is going to be slammed so I was hoping me and the girls could chill with you when you get off until he decides to come home, and if he stays out too late we will just stay with you." Adrianna was game, she said she needed to talk anyways.

I had went in the girls room to start packing bags when Fallon woke up and started asking a million questions. "What you doing?" I grinned at her as she came and sat beside her bag. "We are going to go with Wayne to LA tomorrow and guess who we are going to go see?" Fallon's eyes got real big, "Who?" I jumped up and down causing her to get up and do the same. "Adrianna!" Fallon stopped jumping and started clapping. "TeTe, I'm going to go see TeTe!" I laughed at her and drug the bag to Maliyah's room. Fallon followed behind me still chattering away. Maliyah was still knocked out. It didn't take long to get the girls bags backed. I was halfway through packing my bag when Maliyah woke up. I sighed giving up, I would finish later.