Chapter 14

By the time I had gathered all of my stuff and grabbed Maliyah Wayne had already left. I sighed trying my best to listen to Adrianna but I couldn't really focus. I was still too shocked about Wayne punching Ryan. I had never seen Wayne that mad in my entire life. I hated that Fallon had to see that and wished I could have at least talked to her more before Ryan drug her away. I shook my head kinda pissed that  Wayne left without talking to me, I mean he could have at least told me bye. Seeing all the gifts piled up in the back of my car made me sad, Fallon would have to wait three moths just to play with them. "Bitch I know you hear me." I looked up frowning. "I'm sorry I just can't believe Wayne just left." Adrianna shrugged, "Chris said Wayne is fucking pissed off. I bet they are at the house now waiting on us." Adrianna ended up riding with me since Chris and Wayne were in their rental. I had no idea how Wayne had arrived cause none of his cars were anywhere to be seen. As I put the car in reverse I looked over at Adrianna. "This should be fun." Adriana rolled her eyes at me. "Wayne prolly getting fucked up now and will be just fine. Hell Maci he just punched Ryan's bitch ass in the face for talking shit to you." I shrugged grinning. "Yeah I should have let him kick his ass." Adrianna shook her head, "I would have paid money to see that shit."

When we arrived at the house Chris's car was parked in the driveway. I hit the button to let my garage door up and pulled in to park. Adrianna grabbed Maliyah as I started grabbing Fallon's presents out of the back. Gathering as much as I could carry in one trip. I turned toward the house seeing Wayne and Chris walking toward me. "Maci put that shit down, Chris and I got this." Wayne and my eyes locked as he walked up on me taking everything out of my hands. I shrugged walking in the house behind him throwing my purse on the kitchen counter. Walking in the living room I saw Adrianna rocking Maliyah to sleep. I sat down on the other couch throwing my head back. "They smell straight up like a pound." Adrianna busted out laughing, "I said the same thing as soon as I walked in here." I grinned looking up seeing Wayne and Chris walking down the stairs watching him as he passed walking back through the kitchen not once looking at me. I shook my head causing Adrianna to arch her eyebrow at me. "There ain't nothing wrong with him." I shrugged watching as him and Chris returned walking back up the stairs. I stood up Grabbing Maliyah so I could take her to her crib and hopefully catch Wayne's ass before he walked back down.

Halfway up the steps I met Chris and he gave me a cocky grin, "me and Adrianna need to get lost for a bit." I rolled my eyes, "Chris shut up." He laughed as I continued walking meeting Wayne at the landing, he tried to walk past me but I grabbed his arm and he turned to look at me. "Wait just a minute, let me lay her down." Wayne sighed but followed me to Maliyah's room watching as lay her in her crib. I turned around seeing him propped up against the door frame, "what is it." I looked up at him, "you can't wait on me." Wayne shrugged, "we do got company downstairs Maci." I frowned walking up to him. "Wayne, what the fuck did I do?" Wayne looked up at me for a minute before pulling me into his arms. "Why the fuck you let him talk to you like that Maci? If I say some off the wall crap to you, you go fed on me." I laid my head against his chest. "Cause I know you won't put your hands on me, him on the other hand has and probably would." Wayne shook his head rubbing my back, "not if he knows whats good for his ass, I swear to God I would kill his ass if he ever touched you." I looked up as Wayne leaned down to kiss me. "For real though, it pisses me off Fallon had to see all that shit." I nodded, "I know I hate she had to leave like that." Wayne leaned his head against mine, "she's a big girl, she knows whats up." I looked up kissing Wayne again, "why you just leave me like that?" Wayne shrugged, "I was fucking pissed off, then I was pissed off cause I lost my cool in front of Fallon. I don't want her to look at me different." I shook my head, "baby she ran to you when Chris put her down, not Ryan, like you said she knows whats up." Wayne bit his lip grinning. "I guess." I looked up at Wayne, "you know I'mma have to reward your ass for standing up for me today." He laughed, "that's what ya man sposta do, but you can reward me later lets go downstairs and check on those two." As we walked down hand in hand Chris hit Adrianna's shoulder, "awwwe look at em." I rolled my eyes, "Chris seriously shut the fuck up."