Chapter 3

I awoke the next morning stretching out for Wayne but felt nothing but an empty bed. I groaned remembering that him and Drake would be in the studio all day. I rolled over reaching for my phone seeing it was 7:30. Uhh no way, it was way to early for me to be awake. I tossed and turned unable to sleep, my pillow was gone. I sighed as I stood up and headed to the bathroom turning the water in the shower on. After washing my hair I put some jell in it letting it stay curly and glanced at my makeup bag shaking my head. "NO thank you." I walked in the bedroom changing into some plaid pj pants and a black tank top.

Both Maliyah and Fallon were still asleep so I went downstairs and started a pot of coffee. While I waited on it to fill I searched the icebox for something to cook, finding nothing that appealed to me I gave in and grabbed a banana off the counter. I frowned looking down at it, I hated bananas until I was pregnant with Maliyah, then I craved the stupid things. I took a bite grabbing my almond joy creamer out of the fridge and pouring some in my coffee cup before adding my sugar. I had just stirred my coffee up when I heard Maliyah on the monitor. I ran up the stairs and saw her looking up at her mobile talking to herself. I smiled walking up and grabbing her. "Good morning Liya." She stopped cooing and started whimpering. "Greedy girl, momma is coming." I reached in the crib pulling her up on my chest laughing as she started nuzzling looking for her breakfast. I sat down in the rocking chair and let her eat until she was full. She was half asleep by the time she finished eating so I laid her back in the crib and found her something to wear for the day. Walking in the bathroom I pulled out her tub adding some soapy water and put everything I needed beside it before going to get her.

Maliyah loved baths, she splashed her feet in the water the whole time I soaped her up and washed what little hair she had. Once done I wrapped her in a fuzzy towel and walked back to the room placing her on her changing table to lotion and powder her up. I dressed her some grey leggings with a maroon top. Fallon came around the corner as I was putting Maliyah's socks on. "I hungry." I nodded "OK let me finish getting your sister ready." Fallon crossed her hands in front of her. "No, I hungry now." I sighed. Fallon was just now starting to get jealous of Maliyah. "What did I say, wait a minute. Do you want to take a bath first." Fallon rolled her eyes at me heading in the bathroom pulling her clothes off. I shook my head glancing down at Fallon. "Somebody has an attitude this morning." I placed Maliyah in her bouncy seat and walked in the bathroom running Fallon some bath water  and added bubbles.

I sat in the doorway of the bathroom so I could watch Maliyah and Fallon at the same time. I pulled up Temple Run 2 on my phone. "What do you want to eat." I asked. "Taco's." I rolled my eyes, "how bout I make breakfast tacos." That's what she called breakfast burritos. Fallon nodded OK. I let her play until she said she was ready to get out. I grabbed a towel reaching down pulling her drain. "Come on lets go get dressed and fix your hair. I reached down unbuckling Maliyah and taking her with us laying a blanket down on Fallon's floor I laid her down and went to the dresser where Fallon was already putting on panties. "What do you want to wear today, a dress, your leggings." Fallon ran to her closet pulling down a ruffled bluejean and lace dress. "That's for summer Fallon." Fallon turned around. "So." I sighed. "Fine, we aren't going anywhere." Sometimes it was easier just to give in that to fight with her. I pulled her long curly brown hair up into a pony tail after brushing all the tangles out of it, which was a fight in itself.

Walking downstairs I poured my coffee out it was cold. As I started cooking the sausage I poured another cup. Maliyah was in her swing and Fallon was sitting in the floor pouting at God knows what. "What is wrong with you little girl?" Fallon shook her head. "I want chocolate milk." I let out a breath reaching for her cup. "Why did you say you wanted juice?" Fallon frowned up at me. "I want chocolate milk." I put her cup in the fridge pulling a new one down. "Fine but your drinking the juice for lunch." Fallon shook her head. "No." I let out a breath. "Fallon Olivia I have had enough of your attitude." I handed her back her cup of juice. "Drink this then you can have some chocolate milk." Fallon gave me a look and I gave her the same look back, where does she think she got it from. " Drink it or don't I don't care." Fallon frowned pushing her cup away from her. I turned back to the sausage stirring it up, glancing back at Fallon I saw her grab her cup and start drinking. "Just spoiled." I blame Dwayne Carter for that.