__Alice__

I walked toward Renesmee with her plate of food and stopped.

'The children of the moon stood in front of Caius and Cessyanna, they had a evil smile on their faces, as Caius protected his mate.

"Old friend, why are you protecting her?" the leader asked.

"I thought I killed you Carlos" Caius said, through clenched teeth.

The guy- Carlos- smiled "You thought. But Cesina put a strong spell on me."

"Cesina?" Cessy asked, and looked shocked.

"Ahh so you know her?" Carlos asked.

Cessy was staring now "She was my old friend, when I was turned, I knew of her power she does spells" she said, and looked down at the ground.

Caius was in front of her, she looked scared.

"Yeah? Then why did she send me to kill you?" Carlos asked, then beckoned with his hand to the other wolfs to attack'

I gasped as I came back to reality.

I didn't realize I had dropped Nessie's food.

"Alice?" Jasper asked.

"We have to get to Cessyanna, now!.' I said, and we all went into the woods.

__Cessy__

I stood behind Caius and waited.

"Old friend why are you protecting her?" Carlos asked.

"I thought I killed you, Carlos" Caius said.

Carlos smiled "You ought but, Cesina, put a strong spell on me."

"Cesina?" I asked, then gasped, does she still hate me for what I had done?

"Ahh, so you know her?" he asked.

"She was my old friend when u s turned I knew of her power, she does spells" I said, and was scared.

Before Carlos said anything else, the Cullen's and the rest were here.

"Go away Carlos" Aro said, he and Marcus stood beside Caius, blocking their view of me.

"No, She sent me here to kill her and that is what I will do" he said.

And with that, he pushed Aro and Marcus. the side, with the help of two pack members.

The Cullen's tried to fight them, but, the pack held them back, Caius fought Carlos.

I watched as Carlos smiled and pushed Caius so he fell backwards.

I ran over and stood in front of my mate, protecting him.

And them I was hit so hard, k was knocked off my feet, and flung into a tree.

I saw Caius yell, and he was mad, and attacking Carlos, before everything went black.

__Caius__

I watchd as Cessy got flung into a tree.

I became mad and attacked Carlos.

I flung him into a tree, and beat him.

Carlisle put a hand n my shoulder to stop me.

" check on Cessyanna" he said "Me and Aro and Marcus will take care of Carlos."

I saw the Cullen's had taken care of the rest.

I kneeled beside Cessy, she had her eyes closed.

"Cessy?" I asked, she didn't move.

"Cessyanna!" I said.

She didn't say or do anything.

"Carlisle!" I yelled, he came over and looked at her.

"She's out cold, we need to move her" he said, I nodded and took her in my arms.

When we reached the house, I saw that two wolves were there with Nessie, I went up to Cessy's ROM and placed her on the bed.

I put my head in my hands, leaned against the wall next to the window and the bed.

Why oh why, I thought, do I always have to put her in danger? I asked myself.

I looked at her, her eyes were closed, she looked peaceful.

I leaned down over her, put my forehead on hers, I gave her a small kiss, and let Carlisle go to work.

I can't lose her,she means everything to me now, and my wife.

__ Cessyanna, two days later__

'I was sitting on mine and Caius's tree, when he came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you" he said, I smiled "I already knew that" I said.

He smiled "I know, I just want to tell you that as long as I can" he said, and kissed me.

I grinned up at him "I love you to" I said.

"I know."

it was then that I felt me coming back to the real world'

I opened my eyes and found Caius, and Carlisle standing above me, smilling.

Caius picked me up, and spun me around 'Your back!" he said, happily.

He set me back down, I fell against him, head was still spinning even as a vampire I can take much of that.

I smiled, as he kissed my cheek.

"Caius How long was I out??' I asked.

"Two days" he answered.

Seriously?

We adopt in a week and half, I smiled.

"And Carlos is dead, to sure this time."

"Now, will you explain who Cesina is now?" Carlisle asked, and we went downstairs so I could explain.