Twelve

Thankfully, finding a cosy spot for the day wasn't very hard. It was surprising that we didn't really face anything, but Jace says it's because we're still in our region - where vamps usually hunt.

Right now, we're in a dark cave, waiting until nightfall. I think we're wasting time. We could be doing something that could help us to go out in daylight. We only have approximately two-three weeks to live, we can't waste days.

I let out a sigh and kicked a Pebble. Everyone else us completely quiet. We aren't only hiding from daylight, we're resting. We have an entire night before us and we haven't eaten much. We need this rest. But I just can't seem to want to rest. I want to go to the castle. I want all the blood they have. I want to go back with blood and bodies for everyone else at home. I just hope they haven't died out.

I finally decided to take a seat next to Jace. He rest his hand on my thigh and I rest my head against his shoulder. Vamps usually aren't tired, I don't know what's going on with us.

My mind shifted to the castle. I don't have memory of anything in my past. I can't express how much I hate that. These past few weeks I've been distracted and I haven't really thought of that. But now I feel like I have to confront the fact that I don't have my memories and I have no clue as to how to resolve that problem. And it's like these guys don't even care, so what's the point of asking them for help.

Or maybe I should just forget my past. What ever happened then, happened. It's not like I could change it if I knew. Maybe I should just live for now, the past shouldn't matter.

I can't live like that though. As much as I think about it, I can't do that. It'll bother me everyday of my life if I don't know what my past was like. I doubt anyone can live like that.

"why did you take me from the castle?" I ask Jace and he looked down at me. He bit his lip, "it was a joke on the Royals."

"did you even plan on returning me?" I raise my eyebrows. He shrugged, "well yeah.. Eventually. Then we realized you lost your fucking memory, so we really had no choice but to keep you.."

"wow, you make it sound like I was a curse to you guys,"  I scoff.

"well yeah, at the time."

"Thanks for your honesty, jackass," I remove his hand from my thigh then sat up. I created some space between us and rest my head against a wall. Jace sighed.

"I'm starving," he then announced.

"yeah, we should eat," Xena suggested.

"eat what?!" I snapped. What the hell is there to eat? Hell, I don't even get the point of this stupid trip. We're going to die before we could get anything and so will everyone else.

Xena snarled, showing her fangs and she got defensive. She's the realistic one, doesn't she realized it makes no sense to do this shit.

I followed her actions.

"what's you're fucking problem?!" she rose her voice then shoots up and was soon in front of me. I thought she had no energy..

"just because your boyfriend pissed you off doesn't mean you have to piss off everyone else," she growled.

"Hey, hey, stop that shit," Caleb came between us. Xena glared at me while stepping back, "who the fuck does she think she is!?"

"come on, Xena, stop it,"  Jace ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. It's obvious he's frustrated. And as for me, I'm just angry. Jace is just upsetting and so is Xena. I'm okay with Caleb, but I don't usually talk to him. He and I aren't the best of friends. I feel like I'm so alone. And I wish I didn't have to stay here with these guys all day. I'm hungry and angry, how fucking great.