Two

I woke up to darkness.

Where am I?

How did I get here?

I don't really remember anything about what happened. But I know I'm in a place that smells completely disgusting and it's pitch black. I feel around to try to get at least an idea of where I was. The platform was cold and wet and that's basically it.

I sit up and look around. After my eyes got accustomed to the darkness, I was able to see clearly. It seemed like I was in a dirty dungeon. At the side of me was a bowl of blood, like I was some type of vampire pet.

I grumbled then got to my feet. I look down at my attire and scoff. I'm wearing an ugly dress that I doubt I will ever actually put on. It's long and the color is disgusting. So, I grabbed a hold of the long bottom and ripped it to a length of my liking. I can't change the color but at least I can change the length.

Although I hated the thought of it, I bent down and picked up the bowl of blood. I'm starving and that's all there is to drink... So why not? 

Now, I have to figure out where the hell I am. I hate the smell of this place. I don't recognize the sent, but I know it's a terrible one. I fake gag and walk to the walls. Probably there's a button or something.

Just as I rest my hand to the wall, the opposite side opened up, and I immediately turned to the light. It's blinding. A tall, slender guy, with long black hair, stood smirking at me. His arms held dark markings that seemed like some type of fashion. And his lip was pierced.

"Hello, red eyes," he greeted, then walked in to meet me. He looked down at the empty bowl and chuckled, "you were thirsty."

"obviously. Tell me where I am, and why I'm here," I demanded. His smirk slowly disappeared and he became serious, "wait, you don't remember?"

"remember what?"

"shit," he cursed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of that bad smelling place. I could barely take in my surroundings before he dashed off, tugging me with him. In a matter of seconds, we were in a completely different part of the building.

He pushed open a door to what seemed like a bedroom. I furrowed my brows and pulled away from him. "what the hell? Why are we in a bedroom?"

"shut up and stay here!" he demanded then was quickly out the door. Soon it was slammed closed and I flinched. I decided to look around this bedroom.

It barely even looked like a bedroom to be honest. There wasn't even a bed, well except a sort of bed thing that was on the wall. It more looked like a lounge room than anything else. I look around at the bean bags scattered on the ground, and a sofa. There was a television and some video game controllers, also a table which only consisted of smoked cigarettes. It was highly disgusting.

"she doesn't remember shit," I hear the guy's deep voice from in the halls. He was speaking softly to someone else. I turned to the door to hear better.

"that's not supposed to happen, Jace," the woman scolded him. She sounds older, sort of like a mother.

"I know that. And I didn't expect it to have that effect on her. She's supposed to have all her memory..." Jace replied then groaned. From the tone in his voice, I could tell he was angry. The woman sounded angry also, but not as much as Jace. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

What's going on?

The door burst open and I instinctively step back. Jack stepped in first, his facial features confirming my idea of him being angry. He glared at me for a while, until the female began to speak.