Chapter Twenty Four

Adam stood up. "Feeling dirty, Blake?" Adam smirked. I didn't respond. Adam started to lick down my ear to my neck. It gave me goose bumps. He started unbuttoning my shirt agilely. In a matter of seconds, my shirt was opened. His cold hand brushed past my nips, causing my body to arch backwards.

Adam began sucking on my earlobe passionately. That felt so good. Adam's eyes were blazing with lust. His chest was moving up and down quickly as his heavy breathing brushed my face. His mouth was partly opened and then his eyes traveled down my chest and abdomen. His gaze was increasing the fire inside of me. He placed a finger on the middle of my nips and slid it down slowly to the hem of my pants. "You want me, don't you?" Adam asked, looking right into my eyes. His gaze dropped to my lips. He started leaning towards me, my lips parted in anticipation. He pinned my hands above my head. I could feel his strong body against mine. His face was inches away from me. He squeezed my thigh before going up my leg further.

"I'm going to lose control," Adam started pulling my underwear down. His tongue was licking my neck lustfully. "Say my name," Adam said. "Adam," I whispered. Adam smiled, but the smile didn't last long. The smile drowned in my lips. I was kissing him. Our tongues fought with each other for dominance. While Adam was touching my skin softly, I ran my fingers through his hair. Adam fell on the bed and I was on top of him. I lunged for Adam's neck. I set my teeth on it. The voice that Adam made when I licked on his skin rang on my ears. There was so much groaning. When I was done sucking on his neck, Adam's eyes were still half-closed as he steadied his frantic, wild breath. The mark that I gave Adam was huge and purple.

I wrapped my hands around his shift and rubbed his tip with my thumb. I ran my tongue up his length to the tip of his penis. I finally opened my mouth and swallowed it, making Adam groan harder than he'd ever had. "Oh God. Don't stop," Adam said. Adam grabbed my head. "Faster!" He made me go faster. 

"F me in the butthole," Adam said. I slowly placed my penis in position. The tip of my penis started entering Adam, who held his butt cheeks open to make it easier for me. Once inside, Adam started moving. "Oh, gosh. You feel so damn good," I said. I grabbed Adam's hair and made him come closer to kiss him while I went further inside of him. "Harder," Adam said. Adam held onto my arms as I went harder and harder.

Adam used the tip of his tongue to lick my nips. "Oh God," I moaned. He bit one of my nips, making me groan louder. His thrusts became harder and harder as he was kissing me, invading my mouth. My nips were brushing his chest, sending pleasure through me. "Oh Adam," I moaned his name while he kept penetrating me harder and harder. He moaned on my mouth, increasing my pleasure. "Oh gosh, I love you," he whispered on my lips. "Adam!" I screamed as the orgasm took over me. He whimpered loudly and I felt some warm liquid. I wetted my lips because they were dry from all the moaning and screaming. Adam got off me and pushed himself to lie beside me. We were still breathing heavily; a relaxed sensation crossed my body.

"That was amazing," I said. "I put the last three letters in Essex," Adam said. "No, you put the first four letters in dickhead," I said. Adam looked at me with a serious expression on his face. "Just kidding." "Intercourse can help lower blood pressure. People who have intercourse once a week tend to have stronger immune systems. We should have intercourse more often," Adam winked at me. "Wow, you're an expert on nasty things," I said. Adam laughed.

"Once, I was having intercourse with this model. She wouldn't make any noise though during the intercourse. I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought that she'd be the loud-screaming type. But instead, she just laid there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to groan, said it ruined her concentration," Adam said. "So you're saying that I'm better than her?" I asked. "Hell yeah. You screamed and moaned louder than that girl in Friends With Benefits," Adam replied. "You mean Mila Kunis?" "Yeah, her." "How do you not know who Mila Kunis is? Mostly everybody knows who she is. She's like the sexiest actress alive!" "I don't know. I guess I'm too busy focusing on you," Adam said and I smiled. "Awe, you're so sweet." "Mila may be the sexiest actress alive, but you're the sexiest coach on The Voice," Adam said. "Why are you so romantic and good with words?" I questioned. "I don't know. I guess I'll thank my parents for that," Adam said. 

"You know, in the deepest, calmest hours of the night when you have naught but your own company, I hope my image fills you with bliss," Adam said and I felt confused. "Huh?" "I'm looking for a romantic way to say, 'I hope you think about me when you do nasty things at night sometimes' because I think about you all the time whenever I play with myself at night," Adam said and my heart sped up. "Oh. Well, I do think about you every time I you know," I admitted.   

We were now lying in bed, both of us naked under the covers. My head was rested on Adam's chest and Adam's arm was around me. "I love you Adam." "I love you too, Blake. Good night." He kissed my forehead.