Chapter Two

I sat on this brown chair next to Adam. We talked mostly about music until Christina and Cee Lo arrived. Christina was wearing this black and white dress while Cee Lo was wearing a black jacket and black pants. Cee Lo also brought his pet cat and Christina brought a little fan. "Hey ya'll! You both look amazing. Nice to meet you guys. I really like your pet Cee Lo," I said as I got out of my chair. "Nice to meet you guys too," they replied in unison. "You guys ready to go inside?" Adam asked the three of us. "Let's go!" I said excitedly. We left the lobby and entered the room where we will be judging singers. "Hey guys! I am Carson Daly, the host of this show. Nice to meet you wonderful judges." We smiled at him and then we talked for a while. "Okay, I'll be watching you guys in another room. I'll be talking to people who are entering this show and their relatives. Have fun." "Bye Carson," we all replied at the same time. We all began to sit in our big red chairs, ready to start judging. If any of us think that the singer is good, then we will hit our button which is located on our red chair. Hitting the button means that the judge wants that person on his/her team. If two or more coaches want the same singer, then the singer gets to choose their coach. There will be four teams: Team Adam, Team Blake (which is my team), Team Christina, and Team Cee Lo. Adam, Christina, and Cee Lo better watch out because Team Blake is going to win! Contestant auditions were held in eight cities across the United States between mid-January and mid-February 2011: Chicago, New York, Miami, Nashville, Minneapolis, Austin, Los Angeles, and Seattle.

After several weeks of the blind auditions, all of us coaches had eight contestants for the battle rounds. I feel very confident and strong about my team. The battle rounds will begin as soon as we decide which contestant will battle which. Each battle will eliminate one of the two contestants; the four winners for each coach advanced to the live shows."You are going down, Blake!" Adam said while giving me the middle finger. "We'll see about that A-dumb." "I may be dumb, but at least I don't have white hair!" "I don't have white hair! You're just jealous that my hair is more soft." "Can you guys stop fighting," Christina said while fanning herself. Adam got out of his chair and walked over to me. I have no idea what he's about to do. Suddenly, he hugged me and ruffled my hair. "I'm sorry, Blake. Hey, your hair is really soft." "I forgive ya. Your fingers are very long and large." "You know what they say about those who have big fingers," Adam winked at me. "Those who have big fingers have big feet?" "No..." Adam whispered into my ear so Christina and Cee Lo couldn't hear us. "Those who have big fingers have a big dick." His soft voice gave me chills on my ear down to my neck. The chills felt so good. "Oh really? How big is yours?" I whispered back into his ear. "You'll find out someday," he gave me another wink. Gosh, his winks are so sexy!