CREATE

JI EUN
-2018-
After going through so much she had finally entered another chapter in her life. Not by herself but also with her boyfriend. Being blind obviously changed her life completely but she learned how to deal with it and how to deal with her life in general.
But let's talk about her recent situation and how it all happened, because right now everythings started to go downhill. It all started 3 years ago.

-2015-
The year where Ji Eun started dating her best guyfriend. Im Jaebum, also known as the leader of GOT7. Crazy how that happened but it was at that time where he asked her out. They both went on dates and eventually Jaebum had the guts to ask Ji Eun to be his girlfriend after a month.
Ji Eun had told both her parents about it way later as they had dinner together. Her parents got along with Jaebum's parents the moment they were introduced to each other at the dinner they had.
Ji Eun was happy, they both were. Both their close friends knew about it too. GOT7, Jamie, Sarang, Ji Min, Taehyun, Eric and Kevin. Now the question was: How did she meet Kevin and Eric? Very simple. Jaebum and her were once having a dinner date very late at night and as they both entered the restaurant Eric called for Jaebum. That's how their friendship with them started but not only did that happen. IGOT7's didn't know about JB dating Ji Eun at that time and she was glad about it. Because that way she didn't have to deal with jealous fans, bad news and all sorts of things that surrounded that topic. JYP eventually allowed them to stay together too after keeping it a secret from the public for more than half a year.

And at some point in their relationship.. they made love. It was perfect but what happened after was a total disaster.

-2018-
"Jaebum-ah?" she asked as she didn't feel very well.
"Something wrong, hon?" he asked as he entered their room.
"I feel like throwing up again." she groaned trying to calm herself down.
"Babe, let's go see the doctor. This doesn't seem right to me. You've been feeling sick for a week now and you're throwing up way too often. Let's go." Jaebum said making her agree. He helped Ji Eun to get ready as they both took Jaebum's car to visit a doctor.

-at the doctor-
After he checked up on her he left the room to come back with the results moments later. During that time she were curious as to what her sickness was caused by while Jaebum was worrying about her health once more.

"So, Ms Park. I have two good news for you. I'm happy to inform that you're very healthy, Miss. Also am I glad to say that you're pregnant, Miss. Congratulations to both of you." he said smiling at them. Ji Eun froze in place. She didn't comprehend what her doctor just announced but Jaebum started cheering totally taking her by surprise. She wasn't able to say anything rather than take his hand holding it tight. He noticed that Ji Eun was insecure about it all and comforted her, telling her that they will go through it together.
And that he was happy to become a father soon. Though deep down, he was overwhelmed himself and didn't know if he was ready yet.

Months have passed. Months that brought beautiful, painful and memorable moments with it. Ji Eun was glad that Jaebum was always there for her. He even tried convincing her that he should take a break for her and their child but unsuccessfully as Ji Eun didn't want to hinder him from his work. Ji Eun didn't want to rely on him 24/7. So, he kept working, practicing and performing to earn money for his own family.
Ji Eun was thankful to have him in her life. Not just as a friend, as her boyfriend but also as the father of her soon to be born child.

During Ji Eun's pregnancy Jamie was there for for her supporting her as good as she could. Also her once co-worker and close friend, Park Jimin visited her during those times Jaebum was busy with work. They made her day much more exciting than usual.

박지민.......... Jamie.......... idol and part of 15&
박지민.......... Jimin........... barista   (yes, Park Jimin as in BTS Jimin)

Jimin always made sure they went for a walk with her dog as it was good for her and her 복숭아. He also still worked at Ji Eun's mom's cafe and about her parents.. they made sure that she always went to her check ups and even dropped by once in a while with lots of food that she only needed to heat up. Making sure Ji Eun didn't skip any meals. She was thankful for everyone supporting and helping her out as it wasn't very easy whenever she was by herself when Jaebum was busy living the idol life.

Once it was time to give birth anytime. Ji Eun and Jamie had a sleepover at her apartment while Jaebum was in Osaka with GOT7 for their world tour. It happened when she and and Jamie were getting comfortable to watch a movie. Regardless of Ji Eun being blind she still enjoyed watching them as she would see silhouettes and listen to the actors and actresses voices. Especially since Jamie would always tell her who the cast was. She only had to try and imagine the scenarios with the voices she heard.

It was only 6pm and the sun was still shining brightly as they have  decided to start their movie marathon early  to watch as many movies as possible but before she could even watch the first movie they decided on watching together, Ji Eun started feeling her stomach hurting really bad. At first she thought she might have ate something that she didn't tolerate and ignored it, thinking it will go away on it's own but it got to the point where it worsened every minute making it hard for her to breath.

"Jimin-ah! I think it's starting!" Ji Eun said breathing heavily from the living room as she was waiting for Jamie to come back as she was making food while waiting for the popcorn to be ready as well. 
"Don't start without me!" Jamie yelled as she misunderstood what Ji Eun was trying to say. Ji Eun facepalmed herself as she said that and sighed while trying to stay calm.
"Yah! I think I'm about to give birth any second!!! Jimin you have to bring me to the hospital right now!!" Ji Eun yelled with all her strength. Jamie immediately ran out of the kitchen with wide eyes as Ji Eun then turned to look at her. Jamie nodded and understood the situation, stopping everything she was busy with, getting her jacket and Ji Eun's bag she'd need for later and got the car keys that belonged to Jimin since she had to borrow the car from him yesterday.
Jamie helped Ji Eun get up from the couch and walked her out of the apartment taking the elevator to get to the ground floor. At the moment the doors opened and they were about to leave the building they met Jimin who was on his way to Ji Eun's place .

"Jamie! Do you still need my car I-" Jimin asked but got interrupted and soon enough he noticed Ji Eun in pain.
"I do!! Just come with us and help me! Ji Eun needs to go to the hospital! You can take your car once we get there!" she yelled as  the situation was way too overwhelming for her. 

Soon enough, she was at a state of panic but tried to control her emotions. Ji Eun could bet that Jamie was nervous for her. She was sitting at the backseat with Jimin whereas Jamie was driving them to the hospital.
Ji Eun held onto Jimin's hand as the pain increased and she slowly couldn't take it no longer.
"A-a-ah! I didn't know you could break my hand like this." Jimin winced.
"The pain you're feeling is nothing compared to what I'm feeling right now! So, bare with me" Ji Eun yelled and tried to breath regularly.

-hours later-
Ji Eun was laying in bed all sweaty after giving birth to her first born baby boy at 9.38pm. As soon after Ji Eun gave birth to her son, Jamie contacted Ji Eun's parents and closest friends. Her parents wanted to visit their daughter and grandson immediately but Ji Eun told them not to. She told them to visit tomorrow morning as she needed some rest and didn't want to bother her parents. Also did she tell Jaebum not to fly back to Seoul just for them. As he wanted to leave right before their concert would have started as he wanted to be there for Ji Eun and his son but Ji Eun didn't want his fans to worry and be disappointed if he wouldn't show up on their last concert that was about to start any moment. Well, they paid to see them performing after all and she could bet that there were fans who even flew over there just to see them too. After letting everyone know that they could visit them the next day she was able to sleep for only 4 hours before Ji Eun suddenly woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

It was now 1am in the morning and the only person that was at the hospital with her was Jimin since Jamie went out to get some food for both herself and Jimin. It was all very unexpected since the doctors told her that she'd give birth in 2 days. Therefore, Ji Eun wasn't prepared for it to happen sooner than that. But it did.
Ji Eun gave birth one day before Jaebum's arrival.