Chapter 23

Mckenzie's P.O.V

It has been 1 week since we were at the hospital with Mrs. Dallas. I have been staying with Cameron, but we're still just friends. My life is almost perfect. I know it will be when Cameron and I are a couple again! Tonight I am staying at shawn's house since it's a friday. Me and Cameron decided to skip out weekly movie night. I pulled the keys out of my car and walked into Shawn's front door without knocking. I was greeted by his cat, pigeon.

"PIGEON!!!" I screamed as I picked up the cat. I scratched it's neck and it started to pur.

I put down pigeon.
"Let's eat chipotle for dinner" Shawn said in a girly voice.

"That's cool with me." I said with a smile. We got into Shawn's car and headed to chipotle. We finally got back to his hoise. I was really excited because we were watching Mockingjay Part 2! Shawn put the disk in and decided to invite Cameron over.

"Awe your Boyfriend-to-be is coming over." He said in a girly voice once again.

"Shut up" I said while punching him on the shoulders.

"Try me!" He said while laughing.

I shoved him to the other side of the couch. He tackled me and ended up on top of me. He pinned my hands down and put his body weight into his arms. Gosh, he was hot. Stop McKenzie. Your about to have a boyfriend. I can't think like that. He took his hands off of my arms as his cool breath was on my face. I reached one of my hands down to his chest, but it slid to his stomach. I could feel his toned abs through his shirt. His lips were inches away from mine. I was trying to resist it. I really was. But, it became to much to handle. I leaned in and felt his soft lips touch mine. A tingling sensation rushed through my body as if I were a kid that just successfully snuck out of the house. I still felt his abs with my right hand. I moved the hand that was on his waist to around his hip and pulled up my body weight so that his abs were touching mine. I pulled away for air and picked up right where we left off. I tangled my free hand in his hair and continued to kiss. I thought it was never going to end, and I hoped it never would, but we were soon interrupted by somebody turning the door knob. I tried to move away from Shawn, but it was too late. Cameron saw us kissing. His face turned from a smile to a very dissapointed face he didn't walk away or cry, he just watched me with a dissapointed look.