Chapter 11

Mckenzie's P.O.V
I guess I fell asleep when my body couldn't handle the pain anymore. Somebody was shaking my arm. I woke up and saw who it was. Mrs.Dallas. What I saw in her eyes was hope. "He's alive! He's not dead!" She screamed to me.

"Wh- ho-?" I couldn't speak.

"The doctors said it was a miracle." She said.

I cried so hard, but this time it wasn't because of pain, it was hope, joy, an amazing feeling that I thought I would never feel again.

"Where is he?!" I screamed through the tears.

"Room 306........he is in a coma though, he could or could not wake up from it."

I ran faster than I have in my life. I pushed the door opened and looked at him. I hated seeing him like this. He was still my Cameron though. My love. My world. I prayed so hard....thanking God for what he just did and prayed for just one last miracle. I would never be able to thank God enough if Cameron woke up.

I looked at Cameron and took his hand. "I love you so much, love, can you try to give me a sign if you can hear me?"

I watched carefully as he tightened his grip on my hand and his finger twitched a little.

"Oh my God. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For letting him stay with me longer. " I said , looking up to the sky.

It has been a couple of days and Cameron still hasn't opened his eyes. Me and Nash couldn't leave the hospital. We just couldn't. We couldn't leave him here unless we were 100% sure he was gone.

The doctor explained that the bullet went straight through a perfect path in his brain, the bullet came out of his ear, and the only reason he was in a coma was because he had a little bit of swelling in his head. It's also amazing that he isn't deaf in that ear.

Me and Nash have been struggling to update the fans, when we first told them they were devestated. Soon after that, I saw that #prayforcam was the number one hashtag on insta.

"I hope he wakes up." I said quietly.

"I feel ya, it's the worst feeling in the world." Nash responded. I went to Cameron's bed and held his hand and prayed with him, for him. Once I was ending the prayer, I felt him squeeze my hand tighter. I heard a groan from a voice I wouldn't ever forget, and watched Cameron as he opened his eyes.

"Nash he's awake. NASH!! HE'S BACK!! COME HERE!!!" I said, tearing up.

"Cameron I love you more than words explain....Thankyou so much God." I said looking at the sky.

"Cameron, Oh My God, I thought my role model was dead." Nash said.

I smiled.

"I love you guys..." Cameron mumbled.

I cried hysterically of joy. Cameron looked at me and said " Can I have a hug.....or a kiss either one is fine." Cameron said it playfully. I gently pressed my lips against his, this kiss was the best so far, better than our first one. I had a tingly sensation in my body and felt like I could do anything. Our lips moved in perfect synch, and I pulled away when Nash coughed.

Nash gave Cameron a hug and talked to him about the fans and how #prayforcam is trending. Cameron got really excited. I loved him so much. I don't know what I would do without him. I texted Sierra and Mrs. Dallas that Cameron woke up and they were headed down here. Today was one of the happiest days of my life. They only kept Cameron in the hospital for one more day and then he was released. I now thank God every day for Cameron. For God letting Cameron live. It was a miracle.