Chapter 7

Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up and Mckenzie wasn't anywhere to be found. I was really worried, but then found a note on the counter. I was so relieved....I thought she got kidnapped or something. Wait...she left at 8:30? Crap. I need to check on her. It shouldn't take that long to pack. I ran upstairs and put on my shirt. As I was running back downstairs I received a text from her.
Hwkp! I looked at my keboard and w and k were right next to e and l. Help. She is in such a rush that she couldn't type right. I didn't respond in case their was a kidnapper that had her phone, I didn't want them to be prepared for my presence. "Oh God, I need to hurry." I grabbed a gun and ran as fast as I could to her house.

Once I got there the world was spinning. The person that I loved the most in this world was about to die. I ran through her house like a maniac. I found her and she was in the basement tied to a chair, duct taped her hands and mouth, so she couldn't breathe, and her moms boyfriend was holding a gun up to her head. One slip of his hand and she was gone.

That was the scariest thing you could ever feel. Scarier than any movie, or game. I somehow gathered the strength to attack him. I quietly snuck behind him and knocked the gun out of his hands. I beat the Crap out of him. He had a broken nose and a bloody face. After what seemed like forever, he passed out. I untied Mckenzie.

"I-thank-wh-" she said breathless. She was terrified and it shock. She was breathing rapidly as tears rolled down her face.

"Babe, it's okay your safe. You don't have to explain anything until your ready. And If that time never comes, it's okay." I said.

I picked her up bridal style and grabbed her bags. She held onto my shirt so tightly that I thought it would rip.

"Thank you so much... I love you.....I would have just died if I didn't have you." She cried to me.

"Don't mention it- I love you more than words can explain." I told her

I gave her a kiss on the forehead which which earned me a small smile on her face.

I set her down on the couch and called the police. He got arrested and we told all of our family members. But we haven't and won't speak to her mom.

By about 3:30, everything was back to normal.