Chapter 5

Mckenzie's P.O.V

I heard Cameron laugh at me as I payed for the pizza. I smiled and put two slices of pizza on each plate.

"What're you doing Faith?" Cameron asked with a smile.

"What?" I asked, curiously.

"Just take the whole box." He replied.

"Oh yeah, I'm an idiot." I said.

"No you're not" Cameron said.

I smiled as we took the pizza, plates, and sprites up to his room.

"Make sure it's really dark so it'll be all creepy." I said to Cameron.

"Wouldn't have it any other way", he said.

We ate our pizza as I put the movie in.

We started with me on the air mattress and him on his bed. We started the movie and it wasn't bad at first, but at the first scary part me and Cam both screamed bloody murder and I ran to his bed. We squeezed each other like the world would end if we let go. Mrs. Dallas came in and when I heard the doorknob move I almost ripped Cameron's shirt off it was so creepy. It was a little akward when his mom walked in and we were on the same bed, but we told her what movie we were watching and she understood.

Right after it passed one of the scariest parts of the movie, Cameron picked me up, screamed and pinned my hands against the wall.

I was next to the light switch so I turned it on. He was laughing hysterically. "OH MY GOD CAMERON I THOUGHT I WAS A DEAD WOMAN!!" I screamed, which caused him to laugh even harder. Once he was finished laughing, he was still smiling, and or eyes met.

We stared into each others eyes and didn't look away. Cameron released his grip on my wrists and moved his hands to my hips. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. And then, our lips met and moved in perfect synch. It was both of ours first kiss, and mine was with the only person I had ever wanted to kiss.

This kiss was slow and gentle, yet full of passion. My whole body was filled with excitement and a feeling that was the best feeling you could ever have.

Cameron's P.O.V

Once I was finished laughing, I moved my hands down to her hips. This was probably the most nervous I have ever been about anything in my life.

I leaned in, and kissed her. When she kissed back I got an amazing sensation through my body that was like no other. My first kiss with the girl I loved the most in life. I never wanted this moment to end, but I heard the doorknob move and quickly turned the light off and jumped in bed. Mckenzie did the same. She said she was just checking on us, since we were in the same bed.

She said she was going to go over to her friends house for the night to watch their kid, so I was just me and Mckenzie. Once she left, me and Mckenzie laughed so hard because we knew how close we were to being caught.

"I love you Cameron" she said

"Love you more" I said happily

"That's a false statement" she replied.

"No, it's true." I said

The movie just ended and it was time to go to sleep.

" Go back to your bed now babe." I told her.

"Okay" she responded.

Once she was back on her bed, I took of my shirt because I always sleep shirtless.

"Cam I can't sleep, I'm terrified." She said one minute later.

"Fine," I said as I scooted over and made room for her.

She smiled and cuddled against my bare chest, and soon fell asleep.