Chapter 12

Cameron's P.O.V (Yay😜!)

I was so happy that I lived. I don't see heaven without her. I needed her with me. Forever and always. As I signed the last paper, the scene replayed in my head- I wish I could forget about it ,but I cant. I grabbed Kenzie's hand as we walked out of the hospital. She rested her head on my shoulder as she told me how grateful she was.

We got in the car.
"Cam- let me drive- just in case." Mckenzie said.

"Fine." I said, as I realized there was no point in trying to fight it.

We walked into the house, well Kenzie ran,but you know what I'm saying, and she threw herself on my bed.

"I missed this bed. It's really comfy." Mckenzie said.

Mckenzie's P.O.V

After I layed on the bed, I realized that my mom was in prison. I was so thankful. If Cam wouldn't have made it, then the only people in my life would be my 2nd family and the Magcon boys.

"Hey, I made dinner reservations at Olive Garden, so we can celebrate me living." Cameron said, kind of laughing.

"Anything for you" I responded with a smile.

Later that night, I started to get ready. I wore a long, pink dress, because it was a really special occasion. I put on some mascara, and some light pink lipstick. I curled my hair and put on some silver heels.

I felt like I was going to prom. After brushing my teeth for the fifth time, Cameron asked me if I was ready.

"Are you almost done? We have to be there in 30." Cameron yelled.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I replied.

I took my phone off of the charger and grabbed my wallet off of the counter. Cameron took the wallet out of my hand and said

"We won't be needing this."

"But it-" I started but was interrupted.

"Nope. No buts." He said, smiling.

He opened the door for me and we got in the car. I was a little nervous because Cameron was driving today.

We walked into the restaurant and I looked at Cameron. He was perfect in every single way. With his beautiful eyes and amazing hair. He was in a black and white tux. People looked at us like we were crazy. I wish I could've explained why we were in such a celebratory mood, but I didn't want to start a fight.

I held Cameron's hand, and layed my head on his shoulder. Once it was oir turn in line Cameron explained his reservation. We sat down, right next to each other.

"What are you gonna get?" Cameron asked me.

"Well, I wanted spaggetti, but I don't want to ruin this dress, so I'll get salad." I said to him.

"No get whatever you want, I'll replace the dress" he said.

"Thanks Cam" I said, hugging him.

Cameron's P.O.V

I was so nervous, what if she only said she loved me like that because we were about to die. I pushed the thought away as the waiter came to our table.

"Hello what may I help you guys with today?"

The voice was awfully familiar....I couldn't put my finger on who it was. I looked at his face once again and realized that he was Sierra's ex. I hated him so much. He broke her heart after cheating on her with some other girl.

I was going

I was going to ask for another waiter, but I didn't want to start an argument and ruin the moment.

"Umm two spaghettis with cokes please" I said, ordering for both of us.

"Cameron!" He said excitedly

"Derick." I said very akwardly.

He was staring at Mckenzie.

"Wow, your gorgeous." Derick said to Mckenzie.

"Thanks." She said in a whisper, I don't know if he even heard her. She started to play with her hair. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me, signaling him that she was mine, and trying to comfort her.

"Back off." I said to him aggressively.

"Fine, be out with your food." He said.

Mckenzie already knew who he was since she was at our house so much.

After we ate our food, it was time for her suprise. But, as we walked out, Derick handed Kenzie a slip of paper and whispered something into her ear.

"No, never, I'm not ever going to text or call you." Mckenzie yelled.

I was holding her hand and I rubbed it, trying to calm her down so we wouldn't cause a scene. But somebody pulled her away from me. I looked over and she had been slammed again the wall. He pinned her hands to the wall, whispered something, and tried to kiss her. The whole time Mckenzie was screaming. As soon as I saw Derick push her against the wall and I ran over there. He said

"One kiss, and your phone number, then I'll let you go."

She started to cry. This night was supposed to be perfect. When he started to lean in so he could kiss her and I pulled him off of her and shoved him against a wall. I grabbed Mckenzie and we ran out of the restaurant before he could ruin our night any further. I took her to a park and we sat down on the bench.

"Mckenzie Faith Roberts, I have loved you since the day I met you. The only time I thought I didn't love you was when you spilt my bubbles when I was 6." We both smiled at the thought.

"I loved when you came over to my house and spent the night. I loved when you came over to tutor me. I love our movie nights. I love our pizza parties, pool parties and stay up all night parties. Mckenzie, you are truly the best friend I have had in my life, and this is really hard on me, because I am scared it will end our friendship. But Mckenzie, today I ask you the question that I have been dying to ask you since we were 10. Mckenzie Faith Roberts,"

The fans show up and say it with me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Me and my fans said in harmony.

Mckenzie started to tear up.

"Yes, yes ,yes, I love you so much Cameron " she said through the tears.

I picked her up and wrapped her up in a huge hug.

"I love you too Faith." I said.

The fans recorded the whole thing, so we all sat down and watched the video. I posted it on my youtube channel.

Right now, I couldn't be happier.